It can't possibly be that bad surely

>it can't possibly be that bad surely
>actually play it
>it was indeed *that* bad
I'm sorry for doubting you Any Forumsros.

Attached: re3r.png (1400x1400, 1.81M)

As a RE game it's bad but not as bad as say RE0. As a freak monster shooting game it's alright.

I think it's fun

It wasn't bad, but it weirdly had the same issues that the original RE3 had.

>too much ammo
>not enough enemies
>too short

I play 3 remake till Jill's in the hospital then switch to 2 remake and play it all the way through and then switch back to 3 remake and finish that. Chronologically I'm pretty sure that's right and it just blends into one bad ass game.

Nowt wrong with zero. Solid 8/10 game

It just needed more content.

It's literally the exact same shit as DE2make. What did you expect?

>t.

Attached: 1624333147774.png (1200x1600, 604.01K)

>Any Forums tells me game bad
>remember Any Forums said LOU2 was bad, Any Forums had never been more wrong
>buy game
>have great time
Do any of you even play vidya? (Grindfests don’t count)

Attached: C8387702-B046-4626-BEB3-EF7A18A48299.jpg (403x378, 23.51K)

Why did they have to make her such an annoying cunt?

Attached: 1586470105232.jpg (1173x1080, 95.96K)

>iToddler
>absolutely abhorrent post
Every time.

Begone janny tranny

>9/10 on IGN
>author is a woman

Attached: 1621920749268.jpg (782x788, 78.83K)

I thought the hospital section and the tyrant fight where he turns into a dog monster were ok. But yeah it's too fucking short and obviously a qucik cash grab. Should have been a RE2 DLC.

all the interactive cinematic stuff at the start gave me a bad impression immediately but then you settle into the metro area and you have your first real encounter with venom and I was thinking hey this isn't so bad, went down hill when he turned into a dog and never recovered.

Thank you for showing one of the countless things removed and/or ruined from de-make 2.

As it's own game it's okay if a little short

>still seething about fucking crows
You know I'd believe it if you said spiders, but it's impossible to take you retards seriously with your worthless birds.

I thought it was OK, although after the RE2 remake it was definitely a disappointment in many ways. I have issues with the RE2 remake but overall I thought it was very solid and RE3 clearly didn't have as much work put into it. In fact I think the rumors that they were originally going to be 1 game gained some credence after 3 released. I might have a different opinion if I'd bought 3 for full price.

Crows and over-grown insects are two of the most iconic enemies of the RE franchise. There's no excuse why they were not included in DEmake.
Similarly, making Ink Ribbons an optional feature, completely deleting the Zapping system, destroying any resemblance of differences between A/B campaigns (or even keeping them chronologically coherent), removing OST altogether and ruining both art-design and visual style, are all just the peak of this shitberg people call a "remake".

>venom
>tfw jill will never fight symbiotes

My bugslut...

Attached: Jill bugged.webm (1506x1080, 2.97M)

>RE3 is my favorite game in the series
>So hyped for the Remake after how good Remake 2 was.
>Fucking idiots rushed it and made the nemesis look stupid
>Best part of the original game where the Nemesis chases you was barely in the game.