Is it normal to dislike this character before playing her route...

Is it normal to dislike this character before playing her route? I feel like the VN really really wants me to like her because she won’t stop showing up

Attached: 332E2202-AC6E-44C3-8AF6-83DC921BDAE5.jpg (800x600, 175.25K)

Nah, everyone has different tastes. You probably just picked most of the choices that make you interact with her by pure coincidence.

>Is it normal to dislike
Yes.
BTW best girl best route.
Sadly you can't play it just like that.

You'll learn to like her. She's more than the shows.

I’m trying to get this girl instead, but this Mary Sue shows up almost every scene to show how good of a drawer she is, or how good at math she is, or how good she is at being a sister figure. I get it, she’s perfect
Sadly you can't play it just like that.
What do you mean?

Attached: 9D6302A2-6A70-4DE7-A280-4C942B1B2D69.jpg (640x479, 73.79K)

If you rush into her route without knowing secret of the world it will just end abruptly.

>never seen the full cg because i was memed into playing the censored version
are the h scenes really not worth it?

It's normal to dislike most girls in that VN and also in Rewrite, keyfags are not the standard.

Key's novels h-scenes usually not worth it.
Rewrite wasn't written by that hack Maeda, so girls here are actually good.

The Steam version?
If you go into the gallery you can view the full CG there. I also think if you hide the text box when a CG comes up you can also scroll up and down by clicking and holding or something like that.

It's kind of opposite for me. I don't really like her

I don’t think the Ecstasy version has even gotten a full fan translation, and plus the “censored” version is the original game. They later made the coomer version.

oh yeah i remember being shocked discovering that feature late in the story

Same but it was in Clannad

It felt like it was originally designed with h scenes in mind though. Especially that one scene with Kud

It's normal to dislike every character in LB, Refrain is the only good part and it takes age to get there

I can’t really say personally, I’m still early in the game.

What do you mean? I was gonna do a few routes blind but is that a bad idea?

Based girl. She gets the MCs dick in two routes.

They work in the Ecstasy routes since the story was made with them in mind. In the original games routes though, they are something else. It either sort of works or they happen at the most awkward times.

Do all the ecstasy routes have H scenes?

Is there a way to play the ecstasy routes in English?