I hate Microsoft more than anything

These fucks started all the worst trends in videogame.

>paid online
>sales promotion tied behind a paid service
>achievement system
>subscription service
and now
>uhhhh we are too incompetent to make our own games so we're going to buy everything!

I hope you're happy Any Forums, look what you did.

Attached: 1szylq.jpg (480x360, 31.62K)

It’s not Any Forums‘s fault tha Microsoft hires pajeets to larp as Xbox fans and Sony employees

Has Microsoft contributed a single thing to the videogame industry?

>paid online
originally they offered the best online service by far. Nowadays you are paying to get thousands of dollars in monthly games, cloud saves, and more
>sales promotion tied behind a paid service
nothing wrong with this. stop being poor
>achievement system
literally a good thing. gives you challenges/goals in your games and exposes frauding faggots who don't play or finish their games
>subscription service
access to a library of 300+ high quality games including big AAA hits on day one for a few bucks a month = bad???? retard
>>uhhhh we are too incompetent to make our own games so we're going to buy everything!
Activision had over ten fucking studios working JUST ON CALL OF DUTY ALONE. TEN FUCKING STUDIOS. MS is a fucking godsend compared to ActivisivionBlizz current leadership

Hows that my fault? Never bought an xbox, always pirated windows and used libre .

I met more scumbags and niggers on freeSN than I did on Xbought live. Its all relative of course but barriers to entry are good things, they should make all games and gaming services more expensive actually the fucking wokeists would get bored and go elsewhere

Attached: yeah_can_i_get_a_fuckin_uhhh.jpg (937x689, 89.62K)

Attached: 1631027262198.gif (200x200, 3.44M)

>zune
>windows phone
microsoft is a fucking disaster, gamepass will crumble soon or later.

Attached: istockphoto-458989243-612x612.jpg (612x408, 25.78K)

>stop being poor
>oh yes, fuck me harder big corporation

Forget about gaming, everyone seems to have memory holed how Microsoft would strong arm competing software companies so they would either sell to Microsoft or go out of business

Yeah I have full faith Microsoft will fuck it up because they fuck everything up

>paid online
the funniest part is that nobody at microcock thought people would be retarded enough to pay for it
>uhhhh we are too incompetent to make our own games so we're going to buy everything!
Tencent and Snoy started that trend

cry more

Attached: ourguy.jpg (840x1258, 305.3K)

almost everyone on this fucking board is too young to remember this shit, M$ been shithole company for a minute now

Attached: 5f2079a92618b92c115b8a4d.jpg (600x450, 36.49K)

>the funniest part is that nobody at microcock thought people would be retarded enough to pay for it
Halo and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

I like Bill Gates, he's an amazing doctor and a wonderful philanthropist.

>all this snoy seethe on Any Forums today because sony is fucking retarded
delicious tears all around.

Kikerosoft is a blight on technology. Everything they do is shit propped up by inertia. The codebase for Windows is so fucked that they can't remove redundant features without fucking up the entire thing. They need throw out the entire thing to make it not bloatware, but they haven't had competent developers in decades so there's no way they can.

see

China would outright break up this blatant monopoly

What does that say about US?

Attached: 1564594654564.jpg (1887x1365, 378.24K)

Attached: 1635609933673.webm (848x480, 1.1M)

Corporate shill.

>Sony shits the bed like retards
>AHHHH FUCKING MICROSOFT

Out of all the videos of chinese falling into holes and exploding you pick this one? Boring

I literally picked randomly from my 'chinks falling into holes' folder. Plus, it's always funny watching chinks fall into holes.

dont forget how they payed devs to keep their games off windows (the system they own) by making their games exclusives for xbox.

Did microsoft or sony do the paid multiplayer first?

Microshaft.

I had lumia 640 and 650, they were both better feeling than any android I've used.

Post the good ones then, faggot.

Microsoft didn't start paid online.

Attached: 1624377467940.webm (960x448, 2.91M)