KWAB

KWAB

Attached: AEW four shitters.png (901x506, 669.39K)

>they're all insanely over
Hmm?

Did something happen? They're still all overpushed shitters

Attached: pillars.jpg (800x800, 44.94K)

First one to reach the top gets a title shot?

>it's ok when gAyEW does it

>Darby
Gunna quit in the next 5 years to focus on films

> Sammy
Never grew out of his goon position in the inner circle and probably never will. mid-card for life

> Jungle Boy
Has potential but needs more years under his belt to grow his confidence

> MJF
Leaving for the Fed

This shirt aged super poorly

Attached: 1652663687049.gif (268x348, 1.54M)

Why are they so short, don't get me wrong, I can get behind cruiserweights, they have always been my favourites, but why would you make the 4 "pillars" of your company all tiny

Nobody likes MJF anymore after all his teasing of leaving, Jungle Boy is a nobody, Sammy is hated by smarks, and Darby is a jobber

everyone in aew is small, christian is a giant there.

>I deny reality, I win!
boring faggot

why are you talking about yourself

>the 4 foot pillars

Attached: EF25B3AB-D8A4-43E8-AC7F-0108A91EBC80.jpg (600x580, 85.53K)

Does what? What are you seething bout now?

>Nobody likes MJF anymore
So he's doing his job as a heel and working the marks, good

The funniest part is Ricky Starks is a better young manlet than all these young manlets. Ricky Starks is a fucking star.

Christian gets mogged by Hangman in both stature and number of world title reigns

Starks only joined in 2020

Well Christian is shoot 6'4" or 6'5" and Hangman is shoot 5'11" or 6'0" so what you mean and how you know?

>Christian is shoot 6'4" or 6'5"

Couldn't even tell you the names of the 2 in the middle and I have no idea what the letters in the kike's name stand for.

He's a better promo than all, except MJF, which would be a good future feud. In ring, Darby is better than all of them, including Starks.

Promo:
MJF
(*Starks)
Sammy
Darby
Jungle Boy

In ring:
Darby
MJF
(*Starks)
Sammy/Jungle Boy.

darby and mjf are the worst in the ring out those 5 lol.

Christian is 6 foot you retard

The company was half-founded by small guys, so there's a anti-big guy sentiment that's hopefully going away. Hell, they wouldn't even call it the AEW Heavyweight Championship.

>Nobody likes the heel

user, are you retarded?

Why is he a good 5 or 6 inches taller than everyone else in the company and the same height as Luchasaurus who is also shoot 6'5" or more?