Attached: bungie.png (840x525, 512.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1488211284898242573
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Halo is now playstation exclusive
what a time to be alive

lmao microsoyfts on suicide watch

we won sony friends

>What an ironic acquisition. Not only are Bungie the creators of Halo, but Destiny is also Phil Spencer's favorite game (over 1000 hours, according to his Xbox Live profile).

Sony steps low personally attacking Phil Spencer

BUNGIE WAS NEVER GOOD SIR

ACTIVISION AND THE BLIZZARD ARE REDEEMING THE GAMEING SIR ALONG WITH TODD HOWART AND BRINGING YOU HALO 76 DO NOT REDEEM THE DESTINY 3 SIR

EXCLUSIVE PAID DLC FOR A SHIT GAME LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Bungie will remain an independant subsidiary of SIE

>Bungie will remain a multiplatform studio with the option to self-publish

>Bungie is still maintaining D2, working on Destiny franchise expansion and a new IP

twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1488211284898242573

top kek

>>Bungie will remain a multiplatform studio with the option to self-publish
That just means exclusively not on Xbox, reddit-spacer-kun. Microsoft used that language after the Bethesda buyout.

>>Bungie will remain a multiplatform studio
What's the point then?

Kek

who?

its probably smart on their part because destiny is a cash cow
but destiny / destiny 2 is kind of soulless and feels creatively stagnant

what's the point?
nobody cares about destiny and sony still doesn't own halo

ever heard of a business deal?
not everything is like buying slaves
They just get a cut of their profits, at the end of the day they don't care where it comes from as long as it's also on ps

how can destiny get any more gay?

It would be pretty hilarious back in 2007 knowing that Sony would one day buy Bungie. Things were different back then.

Only way I can see it paying off is is they make an entirely new IP.

Destiny is not that popular. I hope Sony didn't pay too much.

>they bought one game
lol

They paid 3.6 billion. That seems way too fucking much for just destiny and good faith on a new IP that may or may not flop.

Is Destiny still relevant since Halo: Infinity came out and a lot people liked it?

HYPE

Attached: 1643657395824.jpg (1000x1248, 808.45K)

hasn't Destiny 2 been quietly making money for years now? smart acquisition, especially considering that Sony will make them make at least (1) original game for the PS5. Do we get the third FPS game from Bungie before we get a revival of Resistance/SOCOM/Killzone? Halos is dead as fuck and this could be the opportunity for Bungie to make a fun game that isn't obsessed with being a live service.

"Sony reserves the rights to change their minds on any topic that they discuss, at any time in the future, and for any reason"

REST IN PEPPERONI BAYBEEE

>shit company buys a shit studio
Who gives a shit?

>Sony stock drops by 30%
Smart.

Because this is a good company buying a shit studio.

>a washed up studio without access to its iconic franchise, known today for one bad game and its bad sequel

Wow what a fucking steal.

I can't think of a game more antithetical to Bungie's design philosophies than Killzone
It's a match made in hell

Uninstalling Destiny 2 from my xbox there's about 200 hours i'm never getting back.

why didn't you uninstall when they added the gay emblem? Or that time they did a george floyd countdown memorial thing.

>3.6 billion
>For Bungie
Why?

minobros i sold my xbox

Attached: MinotaurofCreteCover.jpg (200x303, 13.01K)