Deep Rock Galactic Thread

We're rich!

Attached: Gold_chunk.jpg (1920x1080, 146.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OpBPvmy5Sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PUT UP FLARES

youtube.com/watch?v=2OpBPvmy5Sk

We're rich!

Oh nice, a mod that changes the dwarfs' lines to Danish.

Attached: I need to deposit.png (750x463, 409.58K)

So I finally got a PGL OC, Hyper Propellant, aaaaaaand was completely underwhelmed. I was expecting to be disintegrating praetorians with rail-gun rounds, not gently tickling mactera testicles.
I'll admit it's still decent for removing the occasional problem bug or spitballer, but is there any suggested build for this thing to actually kill big targets above haz2?

Sounds more alien and scifi.

give me some PGL builds for hz5 bros.
my meme rj250 takes too much health to use.

I'm pretty sure there's only 1 way to legitimately build hyper propellant. What are you doing, taking all the aoe perks or something? kek. It will chunk a praetorian for like 2/3 of its HP on haz 5.

I was actually already building it for weakpoint damage, with no AOE upgrades besides my only other OC Clean Sweep. It could do decent damage on the priority targets, while still taking out small groups when needed.
I was expecting to give up the latter to decimate with the former, but now I think I might just switch back. Currently 21232, as I figured ammo would be best and armorbreak might still be needed. Are you supposed to go homebrew instead?

You cannot tell me the host didn't cheat/mod the fuck out of his lobby.
The mission ended with 7 resupplies and 1000+ nitra.
Upon me mentioning, they genuinely asked "what do you mean by a billion nitra lol"

Do you abandon modder/cheater lobbies on principle? I feel I should have.

Attached: what do you mean, is this modded.jpg (2560x1448, 1.03M)

Hyper Propellant is a shitty meme, only worth using on eliminations with Critical Weakness.
Also extremely unreliable hit registration if you're not hosting.

How do you abuse Swarmaggedon and Golden Bugs? Bosco + Engi?

lol ur unpromoted

More like Deep COCK Galactic haha

Yeah, I'm a scunt main. I've been on the receiving side far too long, I want the power of C4 in my hands now.

There is no better feeling than launching a fat boy round into a ceiling and watching group of bugs fall to the ground.

There is, if a scout falls down dead too.

Having trouble getting gud at using thermal exhaust feedback. Can I have some tips for it, because I've used it for a couple of missions so far and while I'm loving it, I can never keep it in that sweet spot for too long. I run 2,1,1,1,2 for mods.

damage
damage
fire
aoe
damage

any date for the new season?

Fat boy. Build for aoe.

Why don't you guys just migrate to /vg/ already?
It's literally free and you get a thread with 750 bump limit

why don't you migrate to my ass

>Can I have some tips for it
I hate to tell you this user, but it's kind of shit.
With stats like pic related, it's simply not viable, since you need to keep it above 90% heat to actually get any tangible bonus.
If you want to light things on fire, aggressive venting is generally the better choice, but if you're adamant on using TEF, I would go 21211
April/March
>Stop talking about video games on the video games board, go to the gachashit cesspit!
No.

Attached: tef.jpg (318x223, 39.2K)

Kill yourself