I just lost my job and honestly, I couldn't care less...

I just lost my job and honestly, I couldn't care less. I don't need much more than my PC and an internet connection to be happy.

What are some good games that take an absurd amount of time? Should I get into MMOs?

Attached: 1615728920002.jpg (409x409, 39.58K)

What was your job.
McDonalds cashier?

Yeah that feeling will go away when you get kicked out to the streets

about to hand in my 2 weeks because im not taking the vax. feels weird but maybe i find something less soul crushing and different. good luck neet bro

people are instinctvely repulsed by me so there's no point in trying to find a job, my short stature and girly voice makes me unable to find jobs

No. I worked for a real estate investment firm.

Literally can't happen. I live in my own place and it's protected by law, so I get neetbux despite my ownership.

I work alongside ugly people interviewers dont give a shit

>I don't need much more than my PC and an internet connection to be happy.

Keep telling yourself that. You got fired. You no longer have communication with people. You feel like a loser for not having a job. You're too insecure to go out and get a new one. You're going to miss saying "good morning" and "see you tomorrow" and joking with co-workers

Probably this too, that's why you're coping so hard on Any Forums, you lost a shitter min wage job a monkey could do. Enjoy unemployment I guess

Attached: 1633329120915.png (593x580, 620.84K)

why work in the first place then just be unemployed if you dont give a shit

>You're going to miss saying "good morning" and "see you tomorrow" and joking with co-workers
best part of my job is how little I interact with co-workers

I was saving money to put into crypto. Hope I can stake enough ETH to get like 1k per month out of it down the line.

>Wagecoping this hard.

Attached: 1631012563240.png (625x441, 96.3K)

Lost Ark soon friend

How do you plan on paying for said internet connection

The state pays my bills. What do you think?

I get 1700€/month in unionbux doing nothing
t. other

how does being unemployed work there? here its just a constant battle to prove you're looking for work to try and get the scraps they give you monthly
being unemployed here is a fucking nightmare unless you're medically unfit for work

You have to be 18 years old to post here.

>couldn't

"I couldn't care less" is correct, you retard. "I could care less" is a meaningless brainlet statement.

dont feed the retards please

>The state pays my bills. What do you think?
nigger your going to be on the streets when your unemployment goes

>I just lost my job and honestly, I couldn't care less. I don't need much more than my PC and an internet connection to be happy.

How are you going to pay the rent and the internet? I hope you have money saved over.