Sony is dead in Japan

I hope you are happy Any Forums

Nintendo killed Sony in Japan and MS killed Sony in the west with Activision acquisition

How come it's losing to a FUCKING underpowered tablet with attached controllers that can barely run games with a shitty ass online service, shitty ports, mediocre first party titles and indie games? If it weren't for PlayStation, iconic franchises like Metal Gear, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, etc wouldn't be as popular now

So this is how gaming dies, a real shame, I will never forgive Japan for abandoning Sony... But oh well, just look at Japan, their economy is doing HORRIBLE and their population is aging BAD, not to mention that everyone there is an autistic salary man that isn't interested in sex or having kids.

It's a real FUCKING shame, and the worst thing is that idiots here are celebrating the death of gaming

Sony pushes forward the game industry with amazing games, great cinematic and immersive experiences, innovates with the Dualsense controller, etc. Nintendo only releases shitty gimmicks for its console, nothing groundbreaking, boring and generic games.

Just look at Nintendo's shitty online service, horrible emulation, few games, horrible price. Sony gave me Persona 5 Strikers, Deep Rock Galactic and several other amazing games with PS+

Nintendo is a shady piece of shit company, they should have stayed dead with Wii U. PLAYSTATION CARES FOR GAMING, NINTENDO DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL.

Attached: 1643647051355.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MaySakaali
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sony has no one to blame but themselves for losing the Japanese market.

>I hope you are happy
Yes thanks. Hope Nintendo are next.

was it the 'tism?

Attached: tism.png (607x931, 216.88K)

I would've said it's just a really dedicated falseflagger but honestly seeing the way some sony fans act on social media it might be the genuine article.

It's over sonysister...

>take trains instead of driving
>sleep at office
No one is at home long enough to enjoy a console anymore. Only phones and tablets are acceptable in Japan.

Attached: 1634964348129.png (413x365, 204.49K)

That's a cute boy.

He's been obsessed with this Mexican cosplayer since at least 2 years ago. It's kinda insane.
twitter.com/MaySakaali

welcome to capitalism, double nigger. only the strongest companies survive.

Attached: 05405210.jpg (1096x1035, 182.2K)

>If it weren't for PlayStation, iconic franchises like Metal Gear, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, etc wouldn't be as popular now
I'll give you Metal Gear. But Castlevania and FF? Really nigga? I know this is some weak ass bait but damn son at least fucking try.

That's a mexican not a boy

Sony abandoned Japan and tried to become a western studio. Fuck em.

Pinche goblina fea

>Sony passively dumped Japan because they wanted to go all-in on America with PS5
>did nothing to actively secure America besides routing nearly all PS5 hardware there, because they assumed Playstation would forever remain the invincible default console without doing anything
>Microsoft was able to come in and secure one of the major western turbonormie pillars for themselves, and in the process set the buy-in price way too high for Sony to possibly retaliate with any other meaningful purchases
how are Sony Japan not sweating bullets by now about giving California HQ full dominion to make such awful decisions for Sony's staple product line?

Attached: laughink_by_nighteba_dcadvpy-350t.png (262x350, 91.14K)

Reminder that these kind of girls have sex.

>girls

Yes girl

Sony killed themselves in Japan.

Attached: 1643491826876.gif (180x185, 88.25K)

>Nintendo killed Sony in Japan and MS killed Sony in the west

Wrong on both counts. Sony committed suicide by abandoning its roots and moving away from Japan. Only reason Sony was ever successful was because it was Japanese and Japanese are better than disgusting Americans.

Attached: pBToZnWq_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10.21K)

It's really fucking funny to me that Nintendo can eat shit for 2 decades but the second they have one good gen people act like the N64, gamecube and WiiU never happened and cannot happen again.

no the california tranny company is dying!!! what ever shall we do now

Japanese school kids clothes erotik