Is that....A RURAL COUNTRY FILLED WITH CHRISTIANS?

>is that....A RURAL COUNTRY FILLED WITH CHRISTIANS?
>AAAAAAAAAAAA IM GOING INSANE!

Attached: 1643644484500[1].jpg (1024x1024, 441.54K)

Kino game

Are you admitting that christians are all psychotic mursderous cultists? Thats what this game is, fucking retarded pol bait mongrel

>People online try to tell me Waco wasn't justified
>Cult full of weapons and practicing child rape good because glowies bad

>made this thread once
>it dies
>immediately make it again out of desperation
how witty

all christians will get the cross

Joseph Seed did nothing wrong

You tried this for years, /vpol/. People have recognized you just make shit up to whine about.

>believing glowie narratives
Full on golem. I bet you like the authoritarian boot stomping we are currently receiving.

Go suck your dads cum out of your cousins snatch

Says as much in their bible about the end times.

Typical tranny with a disgusting sex obsessed mind. I don't even want you to neck yourself, I just want you to stop taking your meds and face reality so you can do better.

>he actually believes that happened
what a fucking mark

Attached: wam.jpg (1280x720, 89.9K)

It's a game about a cult that utilizes Christianity as another tool to indoctrinator their members you disingenuous, baiting mongoloid.

Actually Any Forums discussed this game far more on topic than Any Forums lmao

Attached: Far Cry 5.png (3800x3510, 3.52M)

Attached: 1637336707659.png (702x911, 244.5K)

>kill all the victims in the process
This was like the pinnacle of failure in the USA. The guy leading that Op was king shit head who only saw a win/lose situation so he said fuck it kill them all why the fuck not

>text
>text
>text
Typical leftists. Also wasn't your incel caricature proven time and time again to be a projection?

Attached: 089.png (1024x929, 404.2K)

protestants aren't Christian
/thread
based
sneed

Leftist are ugly by choice, rural red necks live free. Lefties think it’s pretty to mutilate and make yourself ugly as fuck lmfao

Attached: 1642497514176.png (720x457, 499.24K)

>nooooo you can't complain about and hate things only and the people I like and agree with are allowed to!

Yikes.

I know, user. Both the Any Forumstards and lefty trannies and numales rely on this extreme dichotomy existing in their minds so they can justify their insignificant existence.

lmao

Literally un-applicable lmao

>rural
Based
>chr*stianity
Cringe

The majority of crimes and murders committed are from atheists though. Especially in modern times.

>atheists
You can say "niggers", we're on Any Forums.

It was decent as co-op, but I wouldn't play through it solo

Attached: _m1903_springfield_girls_frontline_drawn_by_persocon93_df5ef72368439e1c48509d7aeac0e59a.jpg (1600x1600, 1.99M)

Attached: 1618522832010.jpg (1458x1079, 100.73K)

Joseph Seed was a messenger of God, they did not use Christianity as a "tool" because it is all based on a real prophecy.

>tradwife
why the fuck did this even take off?

Blacks are quiteba lot more religious than whites in the US you retarded incel

Give me a source then. Blacks care not for their culture nor religion.

Thankfully they saved those kids

not him but blacks are pseudo religious
they'll sport the cross and talk about god but they can't quote any scripture

There is no logical reason to believe in an all-powerful all-loving God who just regularly lets the innocent suffer
>It’s because of free will
Then that doesn’t explain all of the suffering we have no control over (like natural disasters, freak accidents, birth defects) nor does it explain why some are born into good loving families and others end up being orphans, why God removed our agency in our decisions when he allows people to die or suffer without their permission, etc
>His intentions are unknowable
Then there is no reason to trust him. By your own admission he could be an evil or incompetent or selfish God and you would never know. There is no reason to believe an all-powerful being who has absolute, unchecked control over our lives and who never communicates his intentions is someone to be trusted, especially when he genocided and manipulated people in the past for not being worshipped enough. He would be more tyrannical than the worst governments
>He is testing us
If he is all-powerful and all-loving he wouldn’t need to test us. Even if he needed to he would be able to find ways to test us that doesn’t remove our agency as humans or cause pointless suffering. If this is his reason God is no different from an abusive, obsessive spouse.
>Because suffering builds character/teaches us something
If he was all-powerful and all-loving he could find ways to teach us without forcing us to suffer. If this is his real justification he is no different from an abusive father, only worse, he allows millions of innocents, including children, to be tortured and murdered for lifetimes and doesn’t even give a justification why or consults us on whether or not it is okay
>Because why would he care about us?
Then why should anyone worship him? He’s an uncaring asshole who clearly doesn’t have our best interests in mind. He has no meaningful place in our lives.

Anything more worse than Any Forums or trannies are faggot-ass enlightnted "I JUS WANNA GRILL" people like you. At least those 2 groups actually have something they want to strive for and will change things. People like you just bitch because you want to consoom all the worthless feel-good dopamine until you die while doing nothing of value but being a parasite.