Cryptobros… what happened?

Cryptobros… what happened?

Attached: 88676B70-1ED5-4D12-8C40-B00826242A2B.jpg (750x891, 217.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uhhh minebros? are we dumb dumby heads?

This is why I am against NFT.

All NFTs are inherently scams
youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g

no refunds

*ahem*
No one cares what you're against you stupid nigger

Attached: 1643631029805.png (441x362, 91.72K)

Are you pro-tranny, then?

So is it fine to steal if you're cyber bullied?

So by their logic can I rob a bank and then leave unpunished claiming the police is harassing me?

this guy looks like a basedjak but he's right.

>1.2 million
I refuse to believe people are this retarded. I refuse to believe this isn’t just a art scam money laundering stint covered as a rug pull

>scamming minecraft niggers
Nothing of value was lost

>I refuse to believe people are this retarded
I wish I were still this optimistic. People are in fact extremely retarded and it's amazing we've made it this far as a species.

i dont think people use to eat and drink as much poison. health goes a long way towards mental clarity

>2 hours
Nigger I ain't watching a movie, tl;dw

>people funded Money for an unauthorized Minecraft mod/spinoff that breaks tos rules
Lmao wat

The central conceit of all crypto having any value is that it necessitates that many people being retarded.

That's crypto working as intended.
You get idiots to give you money, then sooner or later you fuck off with the money.

>NFTs
Industrialized parasite.

Attached: Woe, mail be upon ye.png (1200x1200, 519.47K)

The part where he discusses the cult like behavior of the communities was chilling

NFTs = No Fucking Thanks

Uh oh here comes Any Forumspol/ to defend NFTs and pedophile elites like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos.

I desperately want to scam NFT people.

Attached: animalcrossingbog.png (581x581, 115.02K)

My thoughts go out to these poor unlucky folks. Online harrassment is a huge issue and I applaud them for taking a stand.

thanks user. Pretty interesting so far

You're proving his point.

How come there isn't an NFT General thread on Any Forums?

Nobody wants to read your fucking book, caveman.

>dude bro technology is like INHERENTLY bad!!!!!!!

Attached: 1633599003064.jpg (261x368, 22.73K)

only 400,000 people have ever interacted with an NFT. This is not some huge popular thing. The reason they're being shilled so hard is because it's akin to a pyramid scheme. The only way you make money is if you can convince a bigger idiot than yourself to buy.

despite all the shit the guy who came up with crypto said it would revolutionize, the only actual use it has ever had were scams because he was a retard who only understood cryptography and that's it.

I care, so I guess him and you are wrong.

NFTs are faith based technologies. Only retards need faith to prove anything to themselves.

>How come there isn't an NFT General thread on Any Forums?
Biz is crypto general and had a huge pushback to even accepting a stock market and commodities General; they’re hellbent on preventing nft threads

Shame you're not smart enough to understand how to. Pump and dumps are easy though start there if you have blockchain knowledge

No one ever said that. NFTs however are a scam and the technology behind it is worthless.
Inb4 "muh smart contracts and proof of ownership". Nobody cares. I don't want to buy digital tickets for your metaverse concert and I don't want to resell video game skins that only help companies make even more money off of predatory monetization models.

And so it begins.
Nice.

Because you can't buy guns and drugs with them. They're the crypto version of stocks

This is the guy who uploaded cp to cripplechan during gg.

Imagine not being pro-Darwinism

>Inb4 "muh smart contracts and proof of ownership". Nobody cares.
>I
If nobody cared you literally would not be having this conversation. Also your opinion is worth less than a monkey jpg.

stop promoting some youytuber crap, not watching it.
How hard is it to understand that the more specific crypto or marketplace is hyped the more value it gets, it's viral value that instantly plummets to 0 when public interest shifts to something new.

>Cryptobros… what happened?
>"Give me your money" Project
>Its a success
>Leave
Everything when according to plan, that's what happened