I finally got a chance to play and complete pic related and it was fukken great...

I finally got a chance to play and complete pic related and it was fukken great. Are the others in the series just as good? Are there any other games with similar level of gameplay and design?

Attached: Tom_Clancy's_Splinter_Cell_-_Chaos_Theory_Coverart.png (256x355, 182.65K)

>Are the others in the series just as good
No, blacklist is second best, but its different, regardless Chaos Theory is peak SC and will never be topped

Don't listen to him, blacklist is modernized and dumb.
1 is cool and has free extra levels. It's less forgiving.
Double agent for xbox og was made by chaos theory devs.
Double agent for 360 is ok.

Pandora is the only one I have not played yet.

okay retard

I was waiting for a SC thread. I'm curious how do you guys play these games? Do you knock everyone out, try to ghost it, or a mix? I usually knock almost everyone out, but I'm interest in trying a ghost run the next time I replay the series. Only thing that would suck is missing out on the interrogations (mostly in CT)

Attached: 34563626346.jpg (800x537, 140.06K)

blacklist is second great? suck my dick zoom-zoom

>Chaos Theory
>Good
Glad to see Zoomers are so easiily entertained

back to kojima trash.

I liked Pandora Tomorrow
I got it for free from a Blockbuster that was closing
RIP Blockbuster

>MGS
Just as linear as Splinter Cuck and just as bad
Thief Chads WW@

>Thief Chads WW@
way to out yourself as a poser zoomer

>Ebonics are only used by zoomers
Any Forums rotted your brain

CT >>> SC1 > DA (6th gen) > PT >> DA (7th gen) >>>>> Conviction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pretty much all the mobile games
I never played Blacklist.

Attached: 1618718923516.jpg (1280x720, 126.4K)

>zoomer too dumb to even notice what my post was about

Double agent on the xbox/ps2 versions. While harder to get ahold of that version of three game was much better than the ps3/360/pc version

SC1 is good, harder than CT in some ways.

Choke on my balls

You can buy the 6th gen version from the Xbox store. Best way to play it atm.

Maybe the XBOX Double Agent, but the previous two definitely won't be fun after CT, especially the first one. Blacklist and conviction sucks ass.

Blacklist is literally the best in the series

>Thief
autism simulator, at least splinter cell and mgs are fun to play

The Hitman games, 2 and 3 are my favorites and have generally good levels but 4 is considered the best, I didn't like how they slowed the game down and went for more stealth and "clever" ways to kill your targets, like a CYOA story. The shooting in 2 and 3 was awesome
Dishonored can be ghosted through and there's a lot of verticality for you to use, it's a stealth game that's about as fast as you want it to be, not much in common with SC admittedly but you asked for games of a similar level and both games are a great time.
Thief is probably the closest to SC, pretty much pure stealth and infiltration, huge maps with lots of options. I got bored before I could finish 1 or 2 after spending over 1 hour in every single level over and over. 3 also has its moments but it's got the same problem as Deus Ex IW: massive consoleitis
There's also the Tenchu series of action stealth games set in feudal Japan, never played them but I've heard good things about it

>Are the others in the series just as good?
Yes

Attached: Cupace20211202153355.png (1080x1495, 1.83M)

>I'm going to pretend I'm not a retarded zoomer by being a retarded contrarian.
It was considered the best of the series when it came out and won a shit ton of awards.

>Muh gaming journalist critical acclaim
Is this the same Any Forums that shits on all professional reviewers and journalists because they prefer story based linear slogs instead of actual gameplay?
Because Chaos Theory certainly is a linear slog that journos love.