STOP THE COUNT

It's over...

Attached: 1.jpg (835x495, 105.51K)

I expected a higher score

20 hours into the game and honestly it feels like a 7.5/10 but if you like pokemon and monster collecting then i'd say it's a solid 8.5/10. The battling is the least fun part of this game and it's easy to get burnt out on collecting research data after long periods of time but the gameplay also makes it very easy to spend hours and hours just catching shit. It's flawed and not the greatest thing here but what they've created for the franchise is fresh and good and if they continue to build on it then you'll have some banger games coming out in the near future.

Attached: 16367346.png (472x471, 196.54K)

Reminder that the best Pokémon spinoff game sits at 54/100 on metacritic.

>STOP THE COUNT
>COUNT ALL THE VOTES
>COUNT SOME OF THE VOTES
>FIND ME 11,780 VOTES

>can't believe it
>go check it out
>it's fucking real
>every low score review basically saying that this game for children is too hard

Thanks to you user I hate ""journalist"" a little more

I don't want to give metacritic clicks, which spinoff is it?

post feet

still playing pokemon games in 2022 should be considered a mental illness
how many rinse and repeat do you need?

Snap got a 79

PMD Explorers of Sky?

this showcases theres no hope for US, dronification of population is complete

Remember when 8.8 was too low and memed forever? This board has gotten soft.

Way, way too much boring dialog. It just never ends, i've played for like 8 hours and it feels like half that time has just been mashing A to get through it.

agreed, it’s actually fun when you get control but the forced dialogue is never ending.cit like the ripped off BoTW but didn’t realize people liked that game because they basically said “ok now have fun”

The areas you get to actually play in feel bland too and more than anything each area doesnt really seem like it has many pokemon. Like 6 different mons in an area or so is way too low when theyre constantly forcing you into never ending talking.

Gate to infinity is 59
Explorer of time is 60
Blue rescue team is 62
Pokemon magicarp jump is 64
but don't worry,you can totally trust journos

To me it's a 7/10, maybe even a 6.5/10
The actual catching, roaming around, researching, and seamless battling are good and it can get pretty fun when you just kind of blaze a path through a level, catching or defeating like 10 pokemon every minute.
But basically everything else is underrealized, played way too safe, or just downright bad.

I think the biggest missed opportunity is that the city doesn't grow over the course of the game. If it started out as a small camp but them grew as you captured more pokemon and solved more requests, that would be a lot more engaging. As it stands right now I don't see the point in doing 90% of the requests, the rewards are usually bad and they don't give any experience.

Can't believe reviewers are still giving this garbage series 8s, 9s and 10s, like it isn't utter shit.

why do you clueless third worlders even post in these threads?
are you still seething your family was to poor to buy you a gameboy when you were a kid?

SMTsisters...

Attached: 1643326805044.png (856x323, 92.32K)

I don't think an SMT game has ever scored above like 85, Persona notwithstanding
It's just not for everybody and that's a good thing

I post to annoy you, chuddy

Oh no Nintenbros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-083514_Chrome.jpg (1200x848, 162.97K)

>Sony game
>NOO!!! IT'S BEING REVIEW BOMBED
>Nintendo game
>it's shit just like I said it would be.
do retards really?

9/10 is pure madness,but I can get behind the game getting some 8

>Snoy game
>100,000 user reviews
>Nintendo game
>1100 user reviews
Aaaaa help, review bombs!

Why the fuck was Heatran more fucking aggressive than the final fucking boss

Game is a solid 8.5/10 . I really don't want to go back to swsh type of game anymore, but I have a feeling gamefreak is going to treat this as a spin off like Pokemon Colosseum, maybe we'll get legends Kyreum and that will be it.

Attached: BUYMOREMAKEMORE.jpg (210x240, 9.78K)

>snoy cope
like clockwork

>you throw mudballs at him until the fireshield disappear
I mean,maybe the idea is decent,but it's was done pretty badly

>posting facts is cope

Yeah, its basic as hell and basically a mini boss version of the wardens but dude was throwing magma at me, charging at me in this tiny arena. He knocked me out the first time cause I wasn't expecting it.

Dialga just stood in place and did nothing else, like, I loved the game but holy fuck what the hell were they thinking ,, I knew that meme webm going around was the final boss but didn't think it was that bad

Attached: 1587469519933.jpg (497x1000, 227.45K)

ohnononoononono

Attached: 155645564456.jpg (2205x2368, 736.97K)