Why did No More Heroes 3 flop?

Why did No More Heroes 3 flop?

Attached: nmhfuckracismhoodie.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

No PC release

did it have low sales?

>"fuck racism" is a controversial statement for Any Forums
20 years ago no one would have given a shit about that shirt.

Too ambitious for its own sake

It did?

Huh, it's almost as if the wider context in which something is said matters. Not something an autistic would understand, I know.

>"Fuck racism"
Annnnd there it is, YIKES!

tell me the wider context and why it makes you so fucking upset.

Suda watched too many Marvel movies
Also the open world was a massive waste of resources, why bother bringing it back when 2 made the right call cutting it? Everyone would have preferred real levels

the reality is; Any Forums likes to think that gaming has changed significantly and society in general was better 20+ years ago but it's actually them who have changed the most and they're upset at every minor thing.

>cut boss levels so they can focus on the open world
>the open world is barren, small, and half the areas are locked
>player thinks these areas will unlock over time
>they don’t
>we all lose
Also the character models look worse than they did in 2006

less clothing customization compared to 2

can you still jack off your sword?

He did it on purpose to make it bad on purpose, same with all the references he did like Daemon X Machina and all the Miike dicksucking.
Not saying this makes it good, juzt want to make sure everyone understands Suda wanted everyone to be disappointed on purpose.
I remember hearing it sold more than any other nmh game, so I doubt it was a "flop"

Oh look, a thinly veiled american racebait thread, which I'm sure will include posts about american politics and minimal videogame discussion. I miss when the internet was good and wasn't full of this shit. I'm so tired of it. Remember when you could play games with anons and have a good time?

So Suda intentionally sabotaged his game as a joke?

wrong, culturally the left has shifted far more left in america the past decade than the right has shifted right

Nintendo wants to give struggling game studios a shot by giving them exclusive deals with publishers.
The problem though is Nintendo is the only company that knows how to properly optimize their games on their shitty outdated hardware.
So these studios are left to release shitty unoptimized messes that should have never even been made for the Switch.

So you end up with unplayable messes like NMH3 and Deadly Premonition 2,

He did it with the first one, are you really surprised?

>muh left muh right
you giving a shit about those kinds of things only proves how thin skinned you've become
if you really want things to go back to the way things were STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT POLITICS