Whoa

Whoa....
that's a lot of JRPGs. I'll stick to Genesis. More action games.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 243.08K)

n64 might not have alot of games. but simply by having the two best games ever made by far, makes it the best console of all time.

who asked tho?

Cope zoomer

The PS1 has a lot of games. It also has the best games. No buts.

Nice fantasy world you are living in, kid

>lower middle class kid
>still owned a SNES and a Genesis
I think the Genesis was a hand me down from a relative but still. Felt good to be an idort when I went to Blockbuster.

name one playstation game that has a higher twitch view count than ocarina of time or mario 64. i'll wait

You really doubled down on being a child with this post.

Jesus.

literally me

Ah yes, the best games ever made, Superman 64 and Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey

keep moving the goal posts sonyfaggots. i'm still waiting

This isn't about Sony. This is about the 64 being a trash console. The SNES Mogs it in every way conceivable.

ocarina of time is better than link to the past

relax, they're both mediocre at best.

>sticking to one retro console for no reason

and everyone will give a different answer of what these games might be.
for me? snap and harvest moon

Seethe tranny

Not even close.

relax, they're both tranny games. hence the speedrunning community.

you're right, perfect dark and dk64 are the best games ever

n64 fans always praise such awful games i have to wonder if they've ever enjoyed good vidya in their lives

>action games
SNES still has more

not as much quality or quantity as the genesis. snes has too much slowdown for action games

what are some good games then user?

if you name 2 and i agree, then your point is moot

>not as much quality of quantity
false

For me, it's playing World of Illusion on the Megadrive with a friend and CONSTANTLY fucking hitting them with the cape until they hit me

again, name one playstation game that has a higher twitch view count than ocarina of time or mario 64

jackie chan
name 1 n64 jackie chan game

>twitch viewers indicate a game's quality
lol
lmao
I came into this thread to tell you to kill yourself

We had a SNES growing up, and yet for the life of me I don't recall us ever playing a single JRPG or any RPG on it.
Games I remember: Super Mario World, Mario All-Stars, Pilotwings, Starwing, Joe N' Mac, Stunt Racers FX, Mariokart, Street Fighter 2, Uniracers, Donkey Kong Country 1,2 & 3, Bart's Nightmare... there were probably others we rented but those are the ones that come to mind.
Don't think I played really any JRPGs growing up come to think of it - we had a PS1, but the only one I recall was Digimon world. No FF, no Chrono Trigger, none of the classics. Never really had an interest in them.