Ah, a new JRPG. I can't wait to immerse myself in its vast world...

>Ah, a new JRPG. I can't wait to immerse myself in its vast world, get to know its complex characters and their personal motivations, and be marveled by its rich stor-

Attached: 1639876727567.jpg (3840x2160, 1.09M)

AW YEAH MOTHERFUCKER

>Ah, a new WRPG. I can't wait to immerse myself in this inexplicably diverse medieval setting, get to know it's 2 dimensional quirky dev self-inserts and their pronouns and be marveled by the fanfiction tier story.

And the characters wear at least one of these dreamworks-ass expressions

Attached: females in western games.jpg (668x692, 137.53K)

I just want underrail with hot anime girls

And marry a fellow man, don't forget the most important part.

Remove the changes to psi, add a cover system and we're golden.

also I'd like an overwatch mechanic.

what the fuck were they thinking?

I just hate coomer games in general.

what games do you liek faggot

Dragon's Dogma.

I'm working on it

Attached: outerworldplayable.jpg (2488x1275, 1.63M)

>>>/era/

Attached: BLUE REFLECTION_20220131103427.png (428x940, 442.18K)

>And marry a fellow man, don't forget the most important part.
only the men don't look hideous

Do girls even enjoy wearing low cut underwear?
I can't imagine it being comfy

i love teenage girls sex sex hot sexy shot sex hot hot hot yes yes yes yes. yes yes yes cutr teenage girl panties sniff yes yrs

JRPGs have this thing where the japanese seem to love allowing grind with possibly infinite encounters, the vast majority of those games have endless enemies and grinding to the point anyone becomes super powerful is a thing. The western RPGs that have respawning enemies might have a much lower amount of enemies re-appearing, you take something like Legend of Grimrock 2, some shit respawns but it's not like you didn't eliminate a lot of the enemies.

Nips seem to really like the notion of constantly watching the stats go up, instead of a finite-encounters model where the player can't simply become way more powerful than the shit he encounters. You have quite some WRPGs where there's zero respawning shit at all, like Gothic where it's all finely controlled, and it also enables the player to feel like he's changing this world by killing all that shit that will be no longer there

Also with endless encounters also comes the ability to max tons of stats with stat-boost items that the player can get, it's all about enabling autistic grind and not fixed systems with checks and balances

Arent they kids?

>SHE'S 17 YEARS, 364 DAYS, 23 HOURS, 59 MINUTES, AND 59 SECONDS OLD YOU SICK FUCK!!!

>Ah, a new JRPG. I can't wait to immerse myself in its vast world, get to know its complex characters and their personal motivations, and be marveled by its rich story and also by the cute panties the girls are wearing.

Attached: chad.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

Their hairs are more impressive

>Arent they kids?
Yea, out of 10.. oh wait.

Dragons Dogma is literally a coomer game retard, you can pickup followers which serves no purpose other than upskirting them and creating slutty pawns was literally all anyone did. So congratulations on your hypocritical taste

looks like 3d models of fictional characters to me