Pokemon had a rough transition into 3D

Pokemon had a rough transition into 3D.

Attached: 1634808254148.png (400x240, 144.45K)

Slow and rough, how nobody likes it

>literally everything after gen 5 has been a gimmick that gets dropped the next generation sans the introduction of fairy types
What a sad, sad state of affairs this series is in.

i'm convinced none of you have friends and you're all stuck humping the past's leg

XY were fantastic for a myriad of reasons, one being every.single.pokemon.being.3d.

Disagree.

XY were and are utter shit. ORAS, even though it is far from perfect are the only 3DS pokeymans worth playing on that system.

..and it's still not over

>he says while blowing his load to an outdated GBA game due to a lonesome singleplayer content

3DS Pokemon>1DS Pokemon

>GBA
For me, it's gens 4 and 5.

5th gen romhacks > 3rd gen romhacks > BW/BW2 > FRLG+E/S/R > Heart Gold/Soul Silver > ORAS > Crystal/Gold/Silver > Platinum/Diamond/Pearl > B/R/Y/G > SuMo > XY > Lets Go > Pokemon Legends Arceus > Sword and Shield

Attached: 1624638280522.png (245x237, 37.91K)

what a fucking shitter

I'm not the one who said he likes XY.

Attached: 1621236552338.png (1044x896, 381.66K)

It really didn't, aside from 3DS framerate issues. XY was really nice.
People complain about pokemon not innovating, but I mean XY really blew me away. I mean it really upgraded the series in an overall and meaningful way. I mean it's really a complete overhaul. It was the biggest jump in pokemon since Gen 2 to gen 3. Only thing that suffered was the story and pacing, but it made up for it with the gameplay being so much more dynamic and the QoL features that made playing it smooth as butter.

they're a dream to replay and battle friends on, but what do you know about that LOL

Gen 5 had the biggest gimmick of them all, no old Pokemon until post game.

The only thing I hated about XY were the roller blades

its not done transitioning

>had
10 years later and they're still having it.

Attached: 1643328392600.png (542x595, 547.81K)

soulless kike

I just want 2D games back.

XY is fucking garbage, literally every other 3ds pokemon is better

outdated, go 3D or go home

>16 years since pokemon went 3d
>boomers on Any Forums still wont shut the fuck up about it
The games fanbase weren't even alive for any of the 2D games. Stop playing games for children.

>they're a dream to replay
Maybe if you play one of the custom versions on a hacked 3ds. Vanilla XY is an abomination.

>literally every other 3ds pokemon is better
Nah, since Gen 7 is worse in every capacity to XY.

I couldn't finish either XY or SuMo. ORAS was the only 3ds pokemon i was able to stomach.

i fucking loved everything about X/Y

Attached: 1625250134892.jpg (820x906, 77.02K)

no, it's a solid replay through and through, especially when capping the game off with some multiplayer

You can stop samefagging now.

Attached: 1642549306399.png (2500x2078, 429.55K)

X and Y were a bit meh but AS and OR were proof the concept could work. Arceus didn't hit it but when they remake red again this time in 3d it'll be dope

>Arceus didn't hit it but when they remake red again this time in 3d it'll be dope
Let's go.

No you don't user. You just wanna feel the same way about games as you did when you were a kid.

It's still having a rough transition to 3D.

I remember XY fondly because they made breeding so much easier.
Most of my 400 hours was spent on a bike MM'ing for penta perfect shinies.

You're right, all Switch Pokemon games suck.

just came by to say every single one of your arguments is useless because pokemon has never ever been good and every release is just a dreadful basic ass JRPG skinner box with kid-friendly OCs attached

Unironically I preferred gen 6 over any later gens. It definitely needed the Platinum treatment.

Gen 4 was the same nigger

playing the new remake reminded me of how godawful boring Gen 4 is. nothing about it is interesting besides maybe the underground, its super fucking generic compared to 3 and 5. it has some good mons like Drifloon but that’s it

Attached: DEA63689-5750-48A0-9184-0FD35A7F97F7.png (1080x1080, 241.34K)