It is February 25, 2022

>It is February 25, 2022
>You leave the theater after seeing Jackass Forever
>You pick up Elden Ring on your way home
>You boot up your last-gen console or outdated PC
>You crack open a can of Mountain Dew Baja Blast Hard Seltzer
>Yep, it’s gamer time.

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_220127162929-mountain-dew-baja-blast.jpg (1200x675, 69.55K)

Thanks I also love the great taste and zero calories of Mountain Dew Baja Blast Hard Seltzer

>can't buy regular baja blast
>but can buy shitty alcohol version of it
gaaay

>Hard seltzer

Tranny

I'll be playing horizon forbidden west not some redditor souls game that we've seen 18 iterations of. No thnx neckbeard

when your stomach gives up but you wont, hard seltzer and rolaids

>zero sugar
Buying this unitonically next time I see it.

What is it with insecure men who think drinking a hard seltzer is like wearing a dress? They're tasty.

Because they think feeling like you’re full after one drink is a badge of honor. Seltzers also don’t give me terrible headaches like beer does.

They literally taste like seltzer water with grain alcohol added that has that rubbing alcohol flavor.

It's like two totally seperate things

seltzer + alcohol

Beer doesn't feel like 2 different things.

Attached: sample-3296effe25c747b4798dffcb829018f0.jpg (1280x1000, 358.41K)

Heavy carbonation is for women, children, and fags

>the theater
I'm not taking it

I can agree with this reasoning, I can never drink more than one or they start tasting like isopropyl

For me it's Monster Zero Ultra.

Attached: 1618707999867.png (281x215, 35.17K)

I remember when you used to crack open a bear Any Forums, why have you forsaken tradition and embraced the alchypop?

Attached: 1261008567406.png (764x796, 86.44K)

All sounds right besides the trash garbage drink. I took the day off and gonna pick up some local mac and cheese place here and drink some iced tea and play after I see the movie

>>It is February 25, 2022
Not it isn't.

This sounds like something that would be the worst parts of everything it's made up of.

Because all alcohol is a Jewish mind trick to lure you into willingly drinking poison that dilutes your mind so you are easier to herd and control while also draining your finances keeping you in a poorer state beneath them and destroy your health and body so you cannot work to achieve greatness to overcome them.

Why not just have a beer at that point?

Have fun throwing out half of the variety pack because you have to buy these four flavors together.

Attached: E8bzBUOXoAcJ43K.jpg (680x679, 108.14K)

you faggots are literally obsessed with troons. we can't even get like three posts into a thread without some faggot schizo talking about them

>mt dew

Attached: creatura.jpg (1024x559, 101.91K)

I don't find them to be tasty honestly. I'm a beer and wine guy though, I find !most alcohol tastes like shit besides beer and wine.