What are your unpopular souls opinions?

What are your unpopular souls opinions?

Attached: 1643488121865.png (2758x782, 2.09M)

Demon's Souls is the only good game.

why does ps3 look better?

I only consider Demon's Souls passable because it was an attempt at something new for From. Every other game in the series is a mediocre stab at regurgitating the same content.
Bloodborne has the most style, but it's still plagued by all the same problems as every other game in the series.

I have never played a single souls game, because they look clunky, unfun and unprecise to play.

Dark Souls 1 is the only actually good game they've made

While Bloodborne was an excellent game itself its influence on Dark Souls 3 (and probably Elden Ring as well) was detrimental to the gameplay

it was the last gen developers took pride in their work

Magic and archery (as they have been implemented so far) have no place in the series and contribute nothing but opportunities to break the AI and cheese bosses
Weight limits should be far more strict; carrying 500 bombs and 20 suits of armor breaks immersion. A "send to item box" function when you're at capacity is enough.
Demon's Souls ps5 is more atmospheric than the ps3 version
Sekiro, Ninja Gaiden (including Sigma 2), DMC (including DmCDE), God of War 1-4, God Hand, Bayonetta, Spartan Total Warrior, and Dark Messiah all blow the series' combat out of the water and despite how fun Dark Souls is as a whole, its effect on the industry via copy cats has truly dumbed down action games as a whole.

Attached: 1639820914280.jpg (2400x1350, 464.07K)

Depth of Field, because the DS2 protag is slightly shortsighted.

moneyshot in the main hub and only good vista in the game vs random background on the backside of a regular level

or if you want the common Any Forums bait response
DS2 SOUL
DS3 SHIT

Fast travel between bonfires ruins the feel of adventure so the first half of Dark Souls is still the best Souls has ever been.

The only thing these games have going for them is art direction. Otherwise they are completely mediocre. 6.5/10 games.

>(including DmCDE), God of War 1-4
ok this is bait

>DS3 is to DS1 the same way Twilight Princess is to OoT. Superior in everyway technically speaking but lacking the soul/charm of the originals.
>Nobody actually enjoys Demon Souls.
>Bloodborne is by far the best game in the series
>Dark Souls 2 is the most difficult Soulsborne game
>Elden Ring has already mogged every Soulsborne game with the Network test alone

Attached: yessir.jpg (497x508, 104.83K)

strengthfags are actually unskilled players relying on one single powerful strike vs dodging, tactics, clever misdirects, you know, skill.

DaS2 > DaS3

also, DaS2 DLCs are the best souls content of all 3

Dark Souls 1 release version on the PS3 was a 9.5/10 game
Dark Souls 1 remaster including the DLC and all updates on the PC is a 7.5/10

Attached: 1630020459368.png (900x1000, 556.06K)

I can't put my finger on why I don't enjoy dark souls 3. On paper it seems better in almost every way, yet I can't find myself enjoying it.

ds1 is good, but too slow paced

i prefer the speed of bb and ds3

By your lack of any critiques I take it you haven't played them.

they borked the particle effects and other things in remaster.
the only thing they fixed (?) was the faith circles no one remembers existing because barely anyone uses them.

>lack of critiques
Nigger, you just named dropped every action "buttons buttons BUTTONS!" game you could think off and baselessly said their combat system blows it out of the water.

Soulsborne games combat system are nothing alike any of those games listed you dumb fucking retard. Gonna shit on F.E.A.Rs combat next in relations to Vanquish because both are "shooty shooty" games?

I feel like archery and magic should be very limited and only useful for helping problems and not solving them. Like you can use one of your arrows/spells to weaken an enemy or destroy a part of their armor or weapon from a safe distance and even if you abuse their aggro range you can't carry enough at a time to be abusive for more than one or two enemies before having to sit and replenish/respawn everything again.