How'd they manage to make the worst fanbase that has ever existed?

How'd they manage to make the worst fanbase that has ever existed?

Attached: Fromsoftware.png (1280x111, 18.17K)

Oops, wrong picture.

Attached: Sega_logo.png (2560x853, 116.25K)

thats not a picture of nintendo though

I think the most annoying ones are nintendo fags. They don't know anything about how hardware of software works, listening to them talking about steam deck was embarrassing. Having only played mario and zelda they have least gaming experience, therefore anything they say about video games sounds like a child's mumbling.

The Steam release of Dark Souls.

Prepare to Dilate edition

>not undertale
>not homosuck
>not ponies
>not your favourite game

"Prepare to die" giving people an inflated ego when they beat the game

Allowing the game to spread to 360 and PC (each being worse by an order of magnitude). Demon's Souls threads were quite enjoyable, whereas DaS' spread to the dudebro console of choice and the PREPARE TO DIE marketing line brought out the worst of tryhard retards. PC kept that tryhard idiocy, but added in the elitism of the PC community on top of it.

>not smash fans
The hyperbole continues.

Attached: 1622509751407.jpg (800x1011, 116.02K)

I don't know but it's clearly something else involved which I don't wanna talk about. The jankiest games of all time being praised like that? Yeah, I'm not touching that shit, don't wanna turn into a zombie.

>surprised fanbases are shit
why is op always a fucking retard?

I'll continue. Every time you critique them or nintendo without failure they start bringing up sony even if it was never mentioned in conversation before. Like if sony being bad somehow makes nintendo mistakes disappear.

The second annoying fanbase is sonyfags. For 10 years the only thing are proud of is having a single game. It is a sorry sight, can't really make fun of them anymore.

the pc port begging campaign made that happen

They're a cult based on "muh hard game" as if that's somehow good game design and isn't totally bullshit anyway (most Genesis games mog the fuck out of Dark Souls in difficulty).
Also this.
And this. Putting any game on a non-Sony platform ruins it by exposing it to the dregs of society.

Cope

>Putting any game on a non-Sony platform ruins it by exposing it to the dregs of society
Man, you are literally using a niggers console.

Black chads are better than incels and dudebros.

That's not SMT

that's not Blizzard
or Riot Games
or Sony

I assume the fags who keep hyping up elden ring are the same retards who kept hyping up cyberpunk
They all think these games will be the next coming of Jesus and immediately get disillusioned when they find out these are not perfect games

Are you jealous that FromSoftware is nothing like your soulless AAA studios? That our praises towards them are sincere and genuine? Are you jealous that they care more about the creation rather than lining their own pockets after launch? That all their games are still talked about years after release?

Drop the western scene, we millenials fucked it up because we're not as diligent or as disciplined as our predecessors. Take the Japanpill. For your own sake.

Attached: kay2.jpg (167x163, 10.13K)

i feel like souls games has multiple fanbases because the game formula allows lots of different approaches for pve content and it also has pvp gameplay in same environment which leads to a shouting match on what's the correct way to play the game. definitely a very loud but small community and by small i mean the few thousand people that still religiously played dark souls 3 and dueled outside pontiffs arena. most people, the millions, that play fromsoft games just play them and enjoy them.

you realized it was a good company then you started seething. it's that simple.

Attached: 1625536549172.jpg (512x512, 24.14K)