Unironically is this the most high IQ game of all time? The sequel VLR is kino too

Unironically is this the most high IQ game of all time? The sequel VLR is kino too.

Attached: 999_cover.png (1289x1382, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeroescape.fandom.com/wiki/Zero_Escape:_The_Nonary_Games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

999 is based as fuck and full of pseudoscientific bullshit that probably lands it square in pseud territory. VLR, while having the sickest name in the history of all media, is total donkey-trash anime tropes from beginning to end and all of its interesting plot threads are totally abandoned in ZTD.

VLR is infinitely better. ZTD is pure trash.

VLR > 999 >>>>> ZTD

Regardless of the quality of each entry I really love this series just for the atmosphere and premise alone. Death games are the shit

Attached: best girl.png (584x604, 203.23K)

>finished trilogy yesterday
>saw threads everyday while I was playing it
Were Zero Escape threads always popular?

Morphogenetic field caused other people to think about Zero Escape while you were playing it, so people started posting threads.

999 and VLR are incredible experiences. ZTD was an embarrassment.

Is AI any good? I'd rather not give that faggot any money after how he ended the trilogy, but it's on sale and if it's actually worth playing I wouldn't mind trying it.

Pleb. Vlr ending is kino. About a dozen reveals.

What do you mean death games?

No but it has a tiny and very popular fanbase. If it is mentioned on v the thread is always popular.

Mind Hack vs SHIFT.
What is cooler?

literally sigma male

Attached: 453734272357.jpg (301x965, 69.87K)

I heard AI is a return to form but cannot confirm.

I would rather mind back. Don't wanna fuck my alternate self into dying whilst I shift outta that reality.

I remember someone telling me to play Stein's Gate to get a similar experience, and I wish I could beat them to death for making me waste my time on that shit.

>What do you mean death games?
I mean just generally games with people trapped in a place and having to deal with shit while at constant risk of death. Zero Escape, Danganronpa, Your Turn To Die, etc.

SHIFT is cooler and wasn't introduced in a completely retarded way. If you're asking which I'd rather be able to do, Mind Hacking would be much more practical

Attached: FKb5QgOVgAIDGD1.jpg (1564x2048, 543.41K)

> go through multiple routes
> characters act the complete opposite through entirely same scenarios
Sorry but this was garbage to deal with

999 > ZTD > VLR
Fite me.

I played 999 on DS and VLR on Vita. I'd like to go back to the games. Are the PC versions worth playing through?

I know that people don't like ZTD because it was mess. But what do we think about characters?

Attached: Carlos.jpg (1920x1061, 260.23K)

Not the best. The weird visuals made me feel like I was watching gmod skits.

Final puzzle is worse in pc version of 999.

SHIFTers
>running into active machineguns
>getting stuck in dumbest places for years
>decent sudoku solving skills

mind hacc
>high plot camo index
>shooting dogs
>snail fixation

pick your poison

The characters are good for the most part, but I think the creator has a sour history with big titted women because they are always the worst person in each title.

>Jumpy never got to jump Kanny's bones
FeelsBadMan

zeroescape.fandom.com/wiki/Zero_Escape:_The_Nonary_Games

Here are changes. I do know the last puzzle is changed in 999.

I genuinely thought it was just a meme about this guy when it first cropped up.

Attached: 1471352155913.jpg (1275x667, 382.95K)

The last puzzle is a really shitty change, but having the game on anything but dual screens takes away from the experience because the point of it by the end was how each screen was taking place in two separate timelines

We can debate 999 vs VLR for an eternity, to be honest they're just about equal to me. However, I just can't imagine why any reasonable person would list ZTD anywhere else but the bottom. Is it because you wanted to fuck Carlos?

I'm very divided on the cast. We get a few new characters, but two of them (Eric & Mira) are just about totally worthless. You've also got pretty much all of the most important lead characters all in one place and none of them really accomplish much of anything, which kind of feels like a fuck you to the player, who's expecting Sigma, Phi, and Akane at least to be several times more competent than they end up being. Carlos and Diana are actually fantastic, and Sean is pretty interesting too. I think they just dropped the ball with the other half of the cast, though.

I thought Lotus was cool, if underdeveloped. I agree about Alice and Mira though

Attached: 1468800537618.png (400x349, 200.21K)