Much more ability than diablo

>much more ability than diablo
>combat feedback is better than diablo
>online is better than diablo
>music is better than diablo
>art is much much better than diablo
>playerbase is nicer than diablo retards

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 138.49K)

Diablo is a multiplayer game, Poe is a solo game.

>playerbase is nicer
I find that hard to believe because PoE's playerbase was infested by diablo niggers after a bigger nigger on youtube told them to join the open beta, and Blizzard didn't bother to release anything to bring them back to their containment cages. Closed beta was the only time the community was good, open beta and 1.0 was hell.

I'm just burned out by the game right now. I'm pretty bad and slow, so going through all the 10 acts on every league takes me 10-20 hours every time.

I'm waiting for PoE 2.

diablo is dead
poe isn't
what's your point?

POE players are actually nicer while I played it because PvP is stupid and only a shitty feature the only discomfort you can inflict on other players is by scamming their currency. Hell even after being lowballed some dude give me tips on how to avoid that.
POE flaw for me is that it burns your PC and require an art designer rig to run it. You can play it with potato setting but it will become baked potato if your processor can't handle it.

casters still feel terrible and triggering spells has been nerfed.
melee is terrible and ranged dps requires too much investment.
like 5 builds dominate each league and you have to build multiple defensive layers to stay alive.
>I'm waiting for PoE 2.
its the same game user. all that is changing is the skill link system and how you get to maps.
po2 is just a new campaign that you can choose over the old one.

learn to enjoy the acts
too many people see acts as some very long tutorial or something, try actually playing with the skill you're interested in even if it's not optimal rather than going through acts with the same busted shit each time
also don't play every league, play one league every few leagues to keep the game somewhat fresh

>I'm waiting for PoE 2.
ngl it looks like it'll be shit so I'm glad it's never coming out

Yeah, Grim Dawn is great.
Why did you post that picture though?

>adjust loot for streamers
i will never play a game with corrupted loot system

>Grim Dawn
>online
come on now

meds

>look up build and pretend you're smart
>buy a skin pack giving money to the chinks
>turn on 10 auras 95% mana reserved
>press potion macro
>spam 1 spell
>pick up scrolls, transmutation orbs, alcs, and rianbow rocks
>move on the to next pack knowing you will never find anything to ever be excited about except for the occasional "oh nice, an exalt"
>craft your entire gear using a website because you're too stupid
>trade on a website because you're too stupid
>quit after a month and never touch the game again until the next league/scam

dumb fucking troon, it was pretty much confirmed a few seasons ago

meds
projection

post the proof then

>literally proof that ggg is engaging in rmt themselves and that they manipulate drops for streamers
>take meds
no user.

Attached: poermt.jpg (2817x1708, 1.36M)

Yeah diablo 1 is pretty old at this point

Yes user, you want to have a gander at the store page and fill yourself in on some basic information before calling someone out.

unironically this
In lategame I get out after 5 maps with 2 rare rings (they're awful) and a few chisel/fuse/chaos

>much more ability than diablo
LOL
PoE has a single digit number of usable skills.

When a PoEtard says "online" they mean "active trade and player base in the hundreds of thousands so I can RMT and trade instead of actually playing the game"

when was the last time you play Grim Dawn online with someone else, as in actual online and not some LAN game. Asking for a friend

>playerbase is nicer
>constantly makes threads shitting on diablo
>no such thing as town drops or helping out noobs
>player choices for community interaction is solo with emotionless trading OR niche grindan autism communities that corner the game's market within the first week
>build makers occasionally create intentionally shitty builds to troll or manipulate item prices
>everyone takes the game too seriously because they either treat it like a job or it is literally a job keeping them alive
the poe community is beyond cutthroat and sadistic, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but to say it is "nicer" is peak delusion

Attached: 1625807124030.png (920x688, 620.2K)

>music is better
lol
lmao even

>user posts proof
>literal crickets afterwards

Last week I forgot I had a multiplayer selected and a guy joined. We chatted a bit and did the Warden dungeon. But it seemed he was using a speedhack at the least

>all builds revolve around 1-2 buttons
lol, lmao even. PoE is only about getting loot and absolutely nothing else, might aswell be a browser game.

I just don't like the skill system being directly related to weapon sockets, and the skill tree is overly convoluted for the sake of it either requiring you to look up a guide or to use a third party tree planner