Does Fallout 2 gets better?

Does Fallout 2 gets better?

I'm at the start of the game at Den and I'm finding this game very boring.

I have already played Fallout 3 and New Vegas and wanted to try the classics Fallout games.

But I need to know if it gets better after I get better armor or weapons, because, by the time now, the combat is looking very repetitive, boring and sometimes almost impossible to beat.

Attached: capa-review-fallout-2.jpg (1200x675, 269.25K)

that start is rough, stick with it until it opens up, shouldn't be long!

Shut up

What a coincidence, I just started playing this a week ago for the same reasons (wanting to try the classics)

I'm surprisingly addicted to it. I keep going back to it any time I feel like playing something else (like arceus) I just say "nah fuck it lets keep playing fallout" lol. I'll give you a protip OP, early on you can kill shit like deathclaws if you're careful. They're in caves in random encounters. Smack it once, move away, smack it once, move away, etc. Also try to get Sulik early as possible, it helps to have two people fighting rather than solo, though he won't really do your hit and run tactics. The start does suck and you will get bodied so save a lot and use different save files. Once you get some good weapons for yourself and your guys it gets much easier. Also start saving up caps (though I guess it's just cash in this game not caps for w/e reason) as you'll need around 2,000 for the car which makes travel A LOT fucking faster

Attached: r60.png (1024x764, 474.7K)

ESL PLS GO

>Does Fallout 2 gets better?
>I'm at the start of the game at Den and I'm finding this game very boring.
>I have already played Fallout 3 and New Vegas and wanted to try the classics Fallout games.
>But I need to know if it gets better after I get better armor or weapons, because, by the time now, the combat is looking very repetitive, boring and sometimes almost impossible to beat.

Attached: 1617510018767.jpg (1196x1296, 234.21K)

Show me your stats.

Stop playing, retard. Your kind is not welcome in old school Fallout universe.

Nigger filter'd at start. Kys!

Do you faggots really? I bet you complain that Any Forums doesn't get video game discussion anymore too, that it's all twitter and bait threads. You're part of the problem. Help OP instead of being dickheads

You don't have the mindset for it.

fallout 1 is the only good fallout

I just watched a 4.5h essay about it on youtube instead of playing this old boomer shit

they're larping, they do not know the first thing about Fallout

A hard game to truly get into is something like Civilization. These games are the perfect autism simulations.
In fallout you just click on gun to shoot, then move. Then you level up to get bigger number for more damage and less miss chance. How can this be hard to understand?

>A hard game to truly get into is something like Civilization
are you kidding me? civ is pretty casual, especially for a TBS game

Shut the fuck up squirt

it gets good and starts to open up when you get to Vault City

It's painful to play at resulutions higher than 480x480

first few hours of the game are the weakest which isnt the best selling point but it does increase very quickly
if all else fails play fallout 1 thats pretty much great from the start

>Smack it once, move away, smack it once, move away, etc
wtf so they're more dangerous in fallout 3 and nu veggies?

Your really fucking stupid and larping, fuck off faggot

Sort of. In groups they will FUCK your shit up when they come at you from various angles. If you can pull off one by itself you can hit and run it

Get to New Reno.

yeah

Attached: 1633196608416.png (1024x975, 1.87M)

gemmmyy

OP is a faggot zoomer, though.
No it doesn't 'get better', it is what it is. If you're not engaged it's because you have a tiny brain, I hate casuals coming into this fucking hobby.

Anyway, I suppose op could beeline to New Reno which is where you get the quests revolving around the four families and meet Myron. If you don't find that stuff interesting and can't appreciate the craft and effort that went into the writing then no, you're never going to have fun with classic Fallout

Just play the older games and stop spamming faggot