This is actually quite good enough

This is actually quite good enough

Attached: series-s.jpg (395x395, 12.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/z7qscf
youtu.be/2pKrtRXviQo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

It’s for gays.

My biggest concern was storage but since I don't have adhd and can focus on one game at a time, it would be probably fine.

forgot pic

Attached: lol.jpg (756x424, 64.37K)

If you can't spare the extra $100 for a real console you shouldn't be playing video games.

It's a steal for $300 considering it works as an OK emulation machine as of late

If I could have picked up a Series X, I would have done so, but they're basically impossible to get where I live, unless I want to pay a scalped price way above MSRP.

Just get restock notifications, I bought one last week for retail price.

I want to get it since my TV is only 1080p and I don't plan on upgrading until mini/micro led TVs reach consumer friendly prices, would there be much of a difference between it and the Series X besides more storage and useless physical media?

It's fine for a 1080p TV. That's where I use mine.

games are starting to be 30 fps on s vs 60 on x already so...

in quality mode I guess? I don't care about ray tracing and resolution, a good framerate and short load times are enough of an upgrade from my old ass PS4

It replaced my old pc . my 970 can finally rest in peace.

and yet a 970 is comparable to it

What's that black circle for?

>games are starting to be 30 fps on s vs 60 on x already so...

No they're not lol why are you lying?

That's the fan vent.

The S is more than enough for my 32" 1440p monitor. I literally don't need better graphics or fps.

Mate, I've tried, but I literally cannot compete with the bots.
I've already had two orders get cancelled because someone sniped them.
Plus anytime I go to retail stores, they're always out of stock where I live (Not US).

I decided I couldn't be bothered to go through all the hurdles to get one and just settled for a Series S until the X becomes more available.

yeah i guess so but it's faster and has had issues unlike my peecee

>I decided I couldn't be bothered to go through all the hurdles to get one and just settled for a Series S until the X becomes more available.
Fair enough I guess, I was in the same boat until I got mine.

>Hello there

Attached: 2.jpg (1024x1024, 227.63K)

Yo dawg go back

The memory is a scam though. $200 for a 1tb expansion makes it the price of a series x.
They should have put the 1TB ssd in.
Despite that I've enjoyed the small formfactor and you can still store games on 3.0 USBs although 3.0s are expensive.

Didn't it recieve 900p/60 fps patch in November?

>364 gb

It also very silent I you literally won't hear the fans ever

>No gyro
Nope, most games are literally unplayable.
streamable.com/z7qscf

I just use my old PC SSD via USB adapter as external storage

For patched a few days after ir launched

youtu.be/2pKrtRXviQo

niggers
I wouldnt touch an xbox console so I did not know this.
fuck off bitches, killing my argument, bet you feel good about yourself huh?

Too bad you can't use external SSDs for current gen games.

I had to decide between upgrading my pc for 600$ just to play halo at 60fps or getting one of these for 290$.
And now that I have experienced quick resume and gamepass its looking to be my main place to play vidya. Even if I end up upgrading to a series X in a year or two it will still be cheaper than upgrading my pc.

Attached: 1636334976119.jpg (568x1378, 97.02K)

Series S will be PS2 of this generation mark my words, intentionally or because of scalpers and poorfags, MS are also on it for their always online DRM push

yeah shame, thankfully copying a game(30-50 GB) to external SSD takes like 5-8 minutes, so I'm good

quick resume is one of the best features

The point ia that games like GoG are an outlier rather than the norm. Even on PS5 and Xbox Series X it can only run at 1080p 60fps. For the Series to manage 900p 60fps is quite a feat

>ps2
Nah I can still put games into my ps2 and play them, how would you get games on a series s in 20 years?

I'd probably have it sold by then or completely be done with vydia

>can't own games
no thanks

Quick resume is annoying I wish I could turn it off

Attached: snope.png (1059x962, 455.12K)

you can use both
t. 970 user

why tho