Master duel

NIGGA IM NUTS

Attached: NUT.png (1359x698, 597.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YuGiOh_MD_INFO
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how come i've never seen trifortressops mentioned as a good removal option? its like a little nibiru and its only a rare

got to plat 4 just now with pic related. i have a lot of fun just not letting the other person play. what does this mean and how do i profit from this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-044846.png (1080x2220, 2.31M)

it means you have a big penis

in like 8 hours you will get 2000 gems
enjoy

It is not mentioned as a removal option because it does not remove anything.

oh i thought it tributed the opponents monsters

I was playing against Tr-Brigade and I thought a card effect skipped my turn, then I realized the nigga just summoned monsters in MY END PHASE somehow
fuck that cancer deck

Why?

twitter.com/YuGiOh_MD_INFO
>all these eldlich decks

because ranks reset

end of season

>want to make decks I see online
>dont want to go through the hassle of using the deck builder
why cant they just let us paste decklists into the game, instead of remaking them from tiny pictures?

proof? I thought theres going to be some little medal or something for suckers like me that got into plat but gems are always nice

Wheres the news on this? Ive seen people say it but they never show anything.

trust the plan

>retards unironically not reading about ranked rewards being bugged and not noticing that they didn't receive any rewards after ranking up.
yugioh players don't read meme.jpg

i get all the gems from ranking up though

high ranks only bug.
lower life forms need not to apply.

Only happens if you rank down and then rank up afterwards.

Ah, so it only happens to people that lose games huh?
Yeah, I wouldn't know anything about that.
Must suck for you guys though, huh?

FLUNDERS WHEN
FLUNDERS WHEN
FLUNDERS WHEN

Attached: Floowandereeze-JP-OCG-ConceptArt.png (680x481, 657.34K)

this is called Control, play eldlich, it is better at it

But then people will call me a fag...

>this gay shit is top tier
eldlich ban when?

Attached: FKa_Vo8VQAANa3B.jpg (3000x4000, 1.6M)

You did got to Plat 1 with your rogue non-meta deck right user?

Attached: plat1withburn.png (1477x727, 502.75K)

you are running Imperial order AND divinity emptiness, not to mention both solemn. You got called a fag long before

Got from rookie to plat 5 in 6 hours or so with an alt account. Fun stops when you reach plat. Its all about who has the card rng and pulls handtraps, droplet, nibiru or core engine cards. I win some and lose some but it stopped being fun.

Attached: 9d8530af-1d85-5375-b49e-ed0b3add227c_800x.png (476x694, 709.25K)

>playing vs eldlich
>lair infernoid
>banish eldlich w/ quick effs
Not my problem, clean it up, Eldjanny.

Attached: download.jpg (206x244, 12.72K)

I still remember when people that didn't play the game kept saying traps were useless in the modern game

Attached: foxonabench.png (1200x900, 2.75M)

I never played YGO before and I crafted eldlich with my free 10k gems. I reached plat 4 without even knowing what my opponent decks do, I just barely understand my deck.

Holy fuck man, Eldlich players are so fucking stupid it's unreal, he just gave me letal with that trap. I hate playing this matchup it's always the same, I'll just play through skill drain, and get my searches, slowly build up damage over time and make good use of my resources until I win. And if I need I can always activate the dolphin to bounce a card > chain steeds and pop it so it resolves on the graveyard and get out of skilldrain. But it's a pain in the ass, is 10+ turns of thinking about everything and counting how many resources can I waste, a single mistake and I lose the grind game. This game took like 30-40 minutes.
Maybe a good Eldlich player will fuck me up bad, but theres no other mu where I have as much confidence as this one, I'm just tired of facing this.

Attached: file.png (1189x706, 1.56M)

DD Crow is an SR. Craft some.

tri-bridage is stronger than eldlich

Why dont people use banish vs Eldlich? Everyone just cries about it instead of oncluding Call of The Grave and banish monster effs.

lol I kept my Eldlixir of Scarlet trap on the board and activated it when some dude called Call of the grave or something, summoned my bro before he could get banished

No shit. But I either win in one turn or lose in one turn against tri. Just like against Dryton, against eld I'll win eventually but I'll hate every single second of the game.

Too dumb. There's a million tools in this game at your disposal to make your match ups better, but if they aren't included in the initial deck list they copied they don't use them and then whine about the match ups instead.

Few people run banih traps, almost nobody banish spells liek dark core, and skill drain hurts banish monster effs.
My Skull servant deck does exactly that with unizombie giving you an easy trish.
I have a few edopro replays just ofr the games I banished 3 eldlich in one turn

Got to play 4 just experimenting with fun pet decks. Tribrigades we’re fun to beat, sky striker matchups were a grind, Hero decks are just shit and easily wiped.

What are some decks that use these XYZ tank Monsters and Zeus?

because traps didnt use to shit out el senor de dorado every time they activate

Yeah but banishment will fuck you up bad, and most of the time you cant avoid it. If you lose 2 its pretty much gg.

I beat a dude running a blue-eyes deck in plat 5, poor boomer. I have a blue-eyes deck as well but will only run it next season in lower ranks :)

How many losses does it take to drop out of Platinum?
It says I need 7 wins to hit Plat 4 now. I don't want to drop out of Plat before the reset.

literally, LITERALLY just banish eldlich

Attached: tri-brigade.jpg (308x450, 55.64K)

you are almost outside of plat lol, stop playing

>no maxx "C"
ehh

>celtic guardian stun

this is sovl on another level well done my friend

POST SQUIRRELJAK

These dumb niggers will have a temper tantrum about any single deck that beats them, they don't know how to play. Eldlich is just common in lower ranks so its the one these children cry the most about.

Around 9. You're almost out.

When is the reset happening?

Eldlich decks. The big trains like Gustav and Liebe work very well.

somebody make a room, i want to test my shitty rogue deck without dropping out of plat 1

Attached: 1639546323205.jpg (810x924, 53.54K)

based ritual beast chad. I'd have built the deck but I'm too lazy for those kind of combo decks

Honestly, I feel like Maxx C has just been a brick in most of my matches in Plat thus far. Other times where I use it I just get BTFO and the opponent only SS one monster and next turn SS like 10

I met one guy using blue eyes in plat. What the fuck are they thinking?

I'm sure even your netdeck your favorite youtuber told you to build has shit liked called by the grave and lightning storm in it.

>enemy banishes my eld with this birdnigger
>gets all smug, does not finish me off instead just summons more shit
>Kaiju this dumb bitch next round, get 2 of my renaining elds out and otk him with big dick Gustav/Liebe combo
THATS WHAT YOU FUVCKING GET COMBONIGGER

Attached: 1643607207754.png (542x771, 27.82K)

who cares its a free win lol