New Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl trailer Feburary 3rd

twitter.com/NickBrawlGame/status/1486760929463136256?t=5J-RLU9WVIUGX5gIuz6LoA&s=19
Is it going to be Shredder?

Attached: 1633442327624.jpg (960x540, 83.4K)

What the fuck. They waited this long to reveal a character for an old dead game with a 3 playerbase?

Attached: 1626502198102.jpg (990x748, 114.69K)

>is in the datamine
>the image they used to tease is nothing but TMNT characters selected
gee user I don't know

Attached: FKHwdOcVUAMzIVG[1].jpg (1920x1080, 401.56K)

>FOUR Nigga Turtles characters
For what reason? Why not use actual Nick characters?

Vendetta! Vendetta! Vendetta!

Attached: Vendetta .png (500x500, 277.64K)

To finally kill the game duh

The datamines contained the names of SEVERAL Nick charcacters. Just saying.

not all of them are gonna be added user, they said it's just them covering their bases for the future

Oh wow it's totally not Shredder who was found alongside Garfield!

They waited way too long. They haven’t even shown off paid dlc. The paid dlc might not even come out at this point.

I will buy the game if they add Rocko. I think the data mine suggested he’s got a pretty decent shot.

Rocko supports trannies

voice update

Based

With the second revival coming, I've been thinking a lot about B&B, so I came up with a few attack ideas:

>The Great Cornholio: Beavis briefly becomes Cornholio. A counterattack that gets stronger as the duo take more damage.

>Oh, Thoooooor!: Butthead suplexes Beavis into the ground, can take more damage the closer opponents are.

>Dude, A Reward!: Butthead briefly stuns opponents with a camera.

>Fire! Fire!: Beavis lights a fart on fire, creating a beam of flames.

>Punch It: Like R&S' Fire Dogs attack, but instead it's Billy Bob's scooter.

>Nachos: B&B eat a nacho, which heals 1 or 2%. Obviously has a cooldown.

>Stand-Up Chameleons: Beavis juggles flaming newspapers, better in the air.

>Taunt is them doing a guitar riff.

Who's getting replaced by an impressionist?

>Let's put in a character we've only gained the rights to for a few years and haven't done anything with

Plot Twist: It's Bebop and Rocksteady

>Found alongside Garfield in the datamine
Beats the shit outta me.

Bump

Huh, good to know. Pleasant way to start the month off! Wonder if crossplay will be coming soon. From their last stream, the devs said were planning on implementing it sometime within Q1 of this year.

Shredder is a fucking awesome pick. I'll definitely try the game out again once he's in

Obviously Shredder is being added and I would think voice acting but they seriously need a big boost to the game's offering ASAP. Items, another stage or two, more gameplay modes. I would like to play online versus 3 others, I don't play much and those who stuck around are very good lol I'm sure they could do a more casual mode as well

Maybe not make it 50 fucking dollars, too.