Just had a session of playing this with muh shota coop bro and damn this is super fucking fun!

Just had a session of playing this with muh shota coop bro and damn this is super fucking fun!

Attached: 7CRynuLSAb0vysSC4TmZy5e4.png (1024x1024, 1.5M)

We were debating this vs borderlands 3, my friend said it was too family friendly
I'm enjoying Moze because she kills everything with no gear

that's a shame, we also finished borderlands 2 weeks ago and he said this is the best one we played so far.

currentyl playing this with my girlfriend ! We are having a blast !

why does the logo have the same font as Shark Tale logo?

Attached: 704-7046811_dreamworks-shark-tale-logo-png-transparent-png.png (860x266, 50.58K)

yeah it's great. surprising just how good it is honestly.

that's awesome!

you blind

Uninstalled half way through, it’s fun yes but it got sooo boring and repetitive.

Yea, it is good fun. Almost done playing through with the wife. Might just be me but I feel like May gets more enjoyable gameplay elements than Cody does.

FUCK THE OSCARS

>May gets more enjoyable gameplay elements than Cody does.
oh so far yes it does feel like it but in my case I like playing as support so this is fine enough

you gonna fuck him in the ass now or what?

>shota
of course he is

are you sure you have someone to play it with? preferably someone beside you?

Yea, that is cool. What part did you guys get up to?

every single one of these posts is made by a bot or my an utter cretin.

Neck yourself, EA scams dont deserve any kind of attention.

nah I don't want
"I'm not a girl" he says

the rat part!

it's a bit sappy and clearely aimed at couples but it's actually a fun game, your loss really, not that a jaded schizo like you would have anyone to play this with anyway.

Squirrels I mean awhh fyuck

Im not saying I don't believe you, but why do you think that?

:)

Attached: it-takes-two-dobavyat-v-ea-play-uzhe-4-noyabrya_1635773215989656941.jpg (1350x759, 238.19K)

Nice! The area after that is really enjoyable, not to say that the tree chapter isn't also enjoyable.