Why yes i'm batman and i don't kill people what gave it away?

>why yes i'm batman and i don't kill people what gave it away?

Attached: 1627164583029.jpg (1280x720, 152.49K)

Attached: preacher on killing.jpg (960x540, 67.43K)

Arkham Asylum was the best game.
After that they went the Ubisoft way but without the historical appeal.

Scarecrow would've won in Arkham Knight if he hired human tank drivers

*runs you over with a tank non-lethally*

Arkham Origins should've been the end. We got a prequel and two entries that tell a singular story. Dragging it out to include Jason Todd as a villain along with Scarecrow and Batman going schizo from a Joker virus was the worst direction it could have taken.

Attached: 1376654532241.jpg (576x432, 30.36K)

Bad guys have tanks on the streets, what do you expect batman to do?

Let the military take care of it?

By the time the military is starting to move it will be too late. Batman isn't hindered by bureaucracy.

no, just hindered by being a sick unhealthy mad individual who breaks your spine if you are a goon, but if you play dress up and make a silly character such as the bat man, you just get a few punches and prison for a few months

he's just a rich, violent, drag queen

How does Batman do it?
How can he be at the top of popular culture for over 80 years while exposing midwits, pretentious redditors and criminal apologists?

Attached: 1613589522265.png (404x430, 149.92K)

arkham knight or mad max?
which one should I get?

the same way nintendo does it
by having a toxic fanbase made of kidults who refuse to let go and grant the character plot armor by unanimity

Spider-Man clear logic: I don't want to kill people. In truth I don't even want to see them get hurt. That's just who I am.

Batman mental gymnastics: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IF I TAKE THAT STEP I'LL FALL INTO THE DARK ABYSS AND BE JUST LIKE THEM I'LL BECOME A MONSTER OF THE NIGHT NOBODY UNDERSTANDS

Reed clear logic: I am the smartest man who has ever existed. Obviously I should be in charge; that way I could prevent so much sufferign and strife.

Superman mental gymnastics: NO I DON'T WANT TO BE A GOD I'M JUST A SIMPLE BOYSCOUT I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS I DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT THE WHOLE WORLD IN A BOTTLE AHHHHH HELP MEEEE

By not existing as a single character. The Batman of Adam West and The Batman of Christian Bale are both 100% accurate to the comics, depending on what comics you're looking at. Its a character that changes so much and so often that its hardly a character at all. Just a shared silhouette.

Rubber bullets.

Batman once saved the Joker from the death penalty. Nobody wants to admit hes mentally ill and enables killers who have zero regard for natural life.

I love Arkham Knight, I'm replaying it all the time. I don't care too much about the story, the entire series has shined more for just character moments from scene to scene as far as I care because they all have the same approach as 'and now here's this character' anyway.

I've never played it but I have it installed. Is it an improvement over Asylum?

They shoot rubber bullets meant for crowd control. It's specifically mentioned, retard.

Despite that I do think it's retarded and you can run over people with the batmobile too.

Tires are generally made of rubber too user

Tired attached to a vehicle that weighs thousands of pounds.

That's one part that bugs me about Knight and Dark Knight Rises. If there was such a huge threat somewhere in america then government and military would intervene.

Akhshtually, the tank has several weapons.
A minigun shotting real ammo
A cannon shotting real ammo
A grenade launcher shotting rubber bullets that "feels like a gorilla punched you"
Guided missiles whith a low payload to blow up engine block from cars
Guided missiles strong enough to destroy tanks.

Also it's mentioned that the batmobile has an electric field that shocks people and sends them flying BEFORE they can be hit by the car itself, but it's not strong enought to kill them. I supposed they had to justify somehow that you don't kill people when you run them over.

Thousands of pounds of rubber.

Technically they should just harmlessly bounce off it.

I've never played Origins because it's made by a different company. What is it like?

>batmobile is made of rubber
>batmobile is actually just plastic man in disguise, he's waiting for the best comedic timing to reveal himself

>Batman needs to fuck Catwoman since he can't take her back to the batcave
>Plastic man gets hits by the shrapnel

I think it's better in every way but a lot of people think it's the worst of the trilogy. I guess it depends what you want from the game. In Asylum you fight about five goons at once with the option of giving them an instant takedown or throwing one when your meter fills up, but in Knight you typically fight about fifteen at a time with dozens of options for taking down and more goon types to mix things up a little. It's still easy but it does, dare I say, really make you feel like Batman. The predator sections are much better too because the AI reacts to whatever you do. If you perform a silent takedown then they'll start buddying up and walk back to back. If you use a vantage point often they'll set an explosve on it, if you attack through a weak wall they'll destroy all other walls, and so on. The map is also split into three islands, each with their own threat levels based on how many tanks are patrolling the streets, how many drones are in the air, how many watchtowers are set up, etc, and as you gradually clear them all out, the police return and it feels satisfying. The Batmobile is also a big part of the game, it' simple to drive in car mode and I think the tank battles are fun once you start trying to land a critical shot on every enemy. But a lot of people don't like the game which I believe is more to do with the story, which I don't really care about that much I thought it was fine.