FFVII 25th Anniversary

ITS HABBENING

Attached: 1633188305641.png (600x763, 253.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUu_Incs_8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who can stop Nomura at this point?

Can we get a Crisis Core remake please?

We can't even get a FF7 remake

just confirm ffviir2 already

I'm not an autistic purist. I couldn't care less if the story is different, I just want to play as Zack and maybe even Angeal and Genesis with modern graffix.

>Who can stop Nomura at this point?
he isn't even directing those games anymore.

How about just another final fantasy that isn't gay?

Its always funny to see people cry over corps using their ips as they see fit, as if you owned shit or as if they owe you shit

dirge HD with more gackt

>milking FFVII to death because even SE knows that nobody would care about "extended universe" vidya of other mainline games (especially the latest one)
And this isn't even the first time they did that. Maybe we will get a "Dirge of Cerberus" sequel or similar that hopefully will be a half-decent shooter.

Then what you are looking for is this

I just hope hard mode in ff7:r2 won't be as stupid as in part 1
>lmao you remember all those billions of items you got and never used them, because you never needed them
>so here is a hard mode that makes it even more useless and no mp regen baka gayjin
what's the point of this?

Why does anybody care? It's going to be shit.

the logo may be hinting it

Attached: 1614974317237.jpg (1920x1080, 288.5K)

because not everyone is a blackpilled faggot loser frothing at the mouth to talk shit about everything

oh fug

>Remake one of the most retarded games in the Final Fantasy franchise
No fucking thanks

Attached: Capture.jpg (274x277, 9.4K)

Attached: 1622562493731.jpg (1280x1706, 345.74K)

Because people don't require every game to be a revolution that will last them a century. They simply enjoy the world of FF7 and like the side games despite their quality at times.

Im not seeing angeal or genesis there so i doubt it

isnt angeal that nigga on the left?

>Nomura: This year has a lot of anniversaries with a lot of announcements and (game)releases planned. A lot of stuff are going to be announced/released in set order, and new info on Remake sequel is also in line along other games.

>Kitase confirmed that there will be no Final Fantasy Remake Part 2 news today for FFVII 25th anniversary day. Pretty much to be expected.
FUCK, THREAD OVER
PACK UP AND GO HOME

He said later in the stream that 7re 2 news will come later this year.

>projects
Immediate red flag. I'm so looking forward to more mobile shovelware from Square Enix to tide me over until FF7R-2 in 2035!

Where can I watch the stream? I don't think I've ever seen Nomura on video or even heard his voice.

They didn't have to revolutionize everything, they only had not to add the time ghosts.

>an announcement of an announcement
Yikes. These hacks need to retire already.

good enough for me. today is a win imo

youtube.com/watch?v=YUu_Incs_8c
nomuras camera shy so he only appears off camera.
this stream was mainly for a mobile game so I wasn't expecting major news anyway.

>More Final Fantasy 7 compilation shit
Just give it a fucking rest already.

Attached: 5dade9bc045a3139e8686c33.jpg (1136x851, 75.8K)

Did he direct NEO TWEWY too? Because how the fuck does that game have such fun gameplay while FF7R's is so shallow?

The sad thing is FS could be a great game if it was on consoles or PC. It's severely limited by mobile.