Is it really boring as people say?

Is it really boring as people say?

Attached: grim-dawn-cover.jpg (930x1280, 551.91K)

Like any other diablo like game.

it's p. boring unless you play on the absolutely hardest difficulty and even then it just becomes rocket tag where you either obliterate waves of dudes or they fucking swarm and oneshot you.

Yesn't
Depends on how you approach it.

yes
as in "use the first skill you got every time and 1 hit every enemy, including minibosses" boring
and its not like the skills arent spammable, you got nearly infinite mana with how fast it regens

>Getting oneshot in Grim Dawn
fpbp

you've never actually played it have you. cause nothing of what you said is actually correct

>he doesn't know about bosses with bullshit double rares that grant +600% damage

nta but it looks like you played it wrong then because and are 100% right

Normal is a slog, the next difficulty feels fun since you'll be close to 50 when legendaries drop. I thought most the classes and builds were fun, melee feels real good to play. Don't expect jumping pack to pack, there is a bit of downtime on fights when exploring.

yes. play poe or d3 or last epoch or even d2 remaster. fuck it torchlight 3 is more interesting.

I don't know. Was considering playing it but seemed too depressing. Yea I get it, it's supposed to be grim dark. But damn, it wouldn't kill you to have some color in your game

No, I enjoyed Grim Dawn. If you like creative character building and ARPG, it is perfect.

>fuck it torchlight 3 is more interesting.
bad bait

This desu
Also anyone who liked Titan Quest will also like this

It's hard to explain, it's not exactly boring, it's just that the world is so souless and devoid of any sort of interesting lore or characters that you feel no motivation to explore it. Boring art style boring music boring writing etc.

It isn't known as "Grim Yawn" for nothing.

I liked it, but also got bored, so yes. its alright though.

I played a bit of Diablo 2 I think a decade ago, what's the best arpg I'm looking to try one again

If your autism gets tickled by making builds, this game is for you.

Attached: Grim Dawn 2021.03.19 - 12.24.47.03.DVR.webm (1066x600, 2.92M)

playing it right now, they added some pirate necromancer, having more fun than i did with grim yawn.