How do you not instadie to everything playing as him?

how do you not instadie to everything playing as him?

Attached: file.png (778x778, 342.45K)

Because I don't suck

Attached: Sniper.png (971x971, 295.14K)

play in sniperless servers

Good positioning is half of playing Heavy well

Don't just w+m1 with him, you need to know when you retreat to heal. Keep in mind the distance to the nearest cover, and his snail speed.
And don't fucking go off on your own, you're supposed to be the center of your team whether you're attacking or defending. It's TEAM fortress 2, not solo fortress 2.

Attached: 1604411818967.png (384x240, 12.85K)

You mean 90%. The other 10 is tossing a banana/sandvich and jump revving.

how do you not instadie to everything playing as him?

Attached: file.png (150x381, 49.96K)

Dodge sniper sight lines, develop Target priority awareness, be aware that occasionally there's no solution where you live so kill the most important Target first, develop mid to close range tracking, expect scouts to jump over you, randomly fire behind yourself "when it would be inconvenient" as that's when spies approach.

Switch guns depending on enemy composition and map. Vanilla for highest immediate range DPS against other heavies and closer buildings, tomi for speedy distant enemies and out of range sentries, nat for checking unruly spies medics demoknights and scouts fire ring never and brass never ever ever. Sandvich and gru or metal fists if many snipers

Focus on allies and follow for coordinated team push

You don't; thats the point.
Instakills = instadies. It's a fair trade

how do you instadie to everything playing him?

don't be a brass beast tard thanks, with love, medic

Attached: 48b922aa8b29b7e2e4d369f2e2df46b1.jpg (1332x1332, 151.92K)

Positioning is a lot of it, though honestly sometimes i feel like i get killed even in a face-to-face when it comes to soldiers or demos

but then explain him

I keep meeting the usual guy who's put 3000 hours just on Scout/Soldier/Demo

Tomislav or Stock?

realistically, stock does more damage. However, I much prefer tomislav due to its sneak factor

The Brass Beast

Stock is always good, but to me, its either Tomislav or Natasha.
>But then you will never win Heavy duels!
And? I prefer killing the rest of the team, either with silent ambushes and precise bullets (Tomislav); Or just slowing anything, specially Scouts, Spy, Pyro, and Demoknights (Natasha)

Attached: Heavy_DESTROYS_the_Namefags.gif (358x358, 755.31K)

STOP FUCKING USING THAT DOG SHIT WEAPON
it sucks so much. I refuse to heal heavies with that shit weapon because you have zero mobility and spy/sniper always pluck them so easy, waste of air. STOP USING IT
JUST STOP

Attached: 1606650568912.jpg (825x1121, 55.13K)

you gotta like, utilize those guys wearing the same colour uniform as you. They can actually fight the enemy team and help cover your weaknesses if you do the same for them.

depends on the map and the side you're playing on
ex. tomislav on upward, minigun on goldrush

Huo Long Heater with Shotgun

Are all Heavy's melees just shit now?

everything spy can do sniper does better

you will use fists of steel and you will be happy

they reduce your max health now

>heal
Play another class, nerd. I'll keep on using the Brass Beast with the Shotgun and the Bread Bite.

Attached: fuckyou.png (1307x732, 1.1M)

???

Attached: fists of steel.png (290x327, 23K)

oh im retarded
nice

have fun DYING then

Attached: f28dfb6deab63e81031b67014a99e0fa.png (1280x1140, 551.17K)

This user is right.
Always be with someone. If the situation become too dangerous you can use your teammates as human shield and retreat

heavy is a game of constantly moving back and forth trying to bait retards into overextending into you while not overextending yourself

Depends on the situation. I use stock myself mainly because I have a festive one from like 2011 but they all have their uses

>Good for any situation
Stock
>Want to support your team by helping them take down harder to hit targets?
Natascha
>Most effective at mid-to-long range
Tomislav
>BIG DICK DAMAGE
Brass Beast
>Tired of getting backstabbed a ton
Huo-Long Heater

Jump around corners and check behind yourself for spies constantly. The minigun is only goof at close to mid range and useless at long range.

you know spies can just jump over the fire ring right

Tell that to the enemy team.

Attached: BlushingEngineer.jpg (1500x1500, 112.89K)

What other games have crazy doctor as a healer?