Gunvolt / Luminous Avenger iX 2 / Inti Thread

You guys didn't give up trying to beat Hard Mode, right?

Attached: copenlolafacesit.jpg (706x1000, 149.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xSWgfmdQH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Template coomer thread but no I wasn't having fun with only one bullet dash and no gun. The chainsaw was unwieldy compared to megaman zeros z saber which they tried so hard to copy. It feels like every GV game just gets worse. I hope gunvolt 3 wont suck like this game did.

Ass...

>Buy Razor Wheel upgrade that shoots the wheel at end of combos
>Trivialize normal enemies
I hope hard mode makes them a little more resistant to meele. Also OP, stop using coombait images as pic, I was skipping all of these thinking it was just the usual coom thread

I would have gotten 400000+ points but I fucked up and my maelstrom left her with like 1 hp so I didn't get the bonus kudos. Very sad.

Attached: done.jpg (1920x1080, 651.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6xSWgfmdQH4

Why is this theme so good?

I hope you don't rely on that upgrade, because Hard Mode disables ALL upgrades.

>only one bullet dash
Git gud and you will have infinite.

>Gunvolt 1
Very good game starts easy but gets hard towards the end with nova and the true ending boss. I liked how you could only carry 4 skills so you had to plan your loadout even if it was almost always going to be luxcalibur, galvanic patch astrasphere and septimal surge. challenges, gear crafting and the score system made me play the game a ton to unlock everything. I also really like how the story is different enough from megaman to not feel like a complete rehash of the same ideas

>Gunvolt 2
I think this game is a bit easier than GV1 simply because you can use more than 4 skills on a mission but it is still a great game and the additions they made like the secret skills and copen only improve things. kind of a downer ending but the story is still good.

>Ix
This game felt really phoned in since they no longer have challenges or subroutine limited gear instead you just collect coins to by stuff. Still playing as copen is fun and even if the story is weaker that does not matter since its not canon.

>Ix 2
Really didn't like this one. Just like the last game they got rid of challenges and gear but they also changed the gameplay way too much. Copen cant bullet dash more than once which means you can no longer pull off air stunts except in overdrive. He cant slam into the ground either for some reason. He has a chainsaw now but it is kind of a pain to use. I would have preferred it if the chainsaw were an optional weapon and instead copen could fire his gun from gv2 and ix1. Skills for copen are an interesting idea but healing is completely broken without an SP gage like what GV had. I don't mind having a true ending be locked behind a harder boss fight or something but making you go through hard mode just to see it is bullshit. GV2 handled things perfectly by having the true ending and then a post credits scene you could only get by beating all the challenges.

I hope in iX3 Copen can freely change between melee and long range like how the Zero series got it right with the Z-Buster and Z-Saber. That would fix alot of problems if you had freedom to choose.

The LAiX games are too grey, I miss the dark night setting of the mainline games.

Yeah I did beat it today. While I can say it was genuinely a good idea to limit the bullit dashing so the level design can shine, the melee really needs work amongst other things. Seriously this game makes Copen feels like he's trying to be Zero but lacks the fast fluid movement but satisfying feel that Maverick Hunter had. I liked the game and this hard mode was great to me but I saw some issues. Here's hoping the DLC will put in harder levels or even a game mode that remixes all the stages to be harder up to the boss

Attached: 69854143_p0.png (1095x700, 983.13K)

Hope LAiX3, if there will be but probably there will be, should allow Copen to switch between his 2nd incarnation he had since ASGV2 and his current LAiX2 armor.
That and make it so that something from Mother/alter Lola was left in Kohaku, she transforms into a new Muse and makes Blade playable.

the entire game is just trying to be zero DESU

I don't remember Zero being about using melee to build points so I can unlock flying everywhere.

>he never unlocked Harpuia mode

Attached: 27.png (370x320, 88.92K)

I did in ZX, does that count?

Nah, they really nerfed him in that one

I can understand the devs' side of wanting to change stuff at least. Imagine spending budget on level design and people just blaze through it, you can't make a series of games that rely on this forever. Down the road people would just complain that they can sweep through a level. I feel that only one dash per jump was too restrictive though, 2 would have been better, or at least refreshing once if you hit a enemy with it. 1 just makes me not want to use it aside from bosses.

If Mother was that concerned over Workers, why did she wait until Ypsilon was online again to start genocide? Surely even if she wasn't "awake", the tower must have updated her on to what was happening in case the Creator came back.

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Maybe faulty systems and that she wasn't fully awake? More like standby mode?

>those dlc files got removed
Lol inti

Dunno, it feels like they didn't explain the possible faults well enough. The only ones we know is Null that somehow was born without a directive and the one where the tower didn't dispose of her on spot. Also
>Ypsilon doesn't give a fuck about Mother kidnapping someone akin to their god's species
I thought Workers were built to help humans out