Game presents a moral dilemma

>game presents a moral dilemma

Attached: sociopathy test.png (296x204, 36.56K)

whacka deserves it. Survival of the fittest.

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x675, 156.24K)

not to me. while their bumps are a wonderful recovery item theres other means to get what i need without being so cruel. abundance begets altruism.

I felt really bad after he said he felt more forgetful and died after I hit him. I hit the reset button.

I did it only once, then e felt bad for him and didnt do it again.

Attached: ta21.png (924x653, 592.13K)

He doesn't change dialogue in SPM and doesn't really make you feel guilty for hurting wacka

Fuck Nintendo. I'll seethe forever for what they did to the Mario RPGs.

Attached: 1642792506586.png (1782x1304, 234.03K)

That's mental illness, dude.

This was a good scene but earnestly the lack of consistency with the fact that bob-ombs have been exploding all series and famously NOT DIED was a bit jarring.
Also the handling of the other ally characters? Professor Toad doesn't even say goodbye you just leave him behind.
It was extremely jarring.

>harvest 7 whacka's bumps
>never use them for the entire playthrough because they're limited and feel really special
>one time my cousin messed with me and used a whacka's bump and was in the middle of saving, and I leaped to reset the N64 even it meant potentially corrupting my file

>being upset about nintendo ruining the best turn-based RPG series makes you mentally ill
rich coming from a fucking tanny

>tanny
What you have against Tanning you freak

>paper mario is a beloved franchise for its grand sense of adventure and RPG elements
>turns it into a paper puzzle gimmick shitty baby franchise because "1 Mario RPG franchise is enough" even though Paper Mario came before Mario & Luigi and is far better than it
>studio that makes Mario & Luigi is kill now
fuck them so hard

voluntarily making yourself closer to niggers is a sign of mental illness

>not assimilating nigger traits to become the nigger king

By the time you get high enough stats to take advantage of the bump, you can get the cook toad to make better healing items
therefore this brutality is unnecessary and unjustifiable

That plus also that you had constantly chase after him in the blue streamer area, he doesn't follow you into the water temple or boss battles and he's a literal dud in regular battles.

Attached: 1633736711811.png (458x295, 77.88K)

V I O L E N C E

That's all the "partners" in that game. You can tell they were probably a late edition to the gameplay because of that.

Yeah, really feels like it.
Kamek was cool though.