The accents in this game are repulsive

The accents in this game are repulsive.

>"Chickin chayser? Do yew chayse chickins?

Like shit, If I wanted to hear this i'd go to some run down shithole in the UK like Birmingham or wherever you'd hear this accent

Attached: fable.png (738x798, 1.59M)

Cool
Alright

Stop posting like a lemon user

The NPCs are literal caricatures of british people.
Them being annoying is by design. That's why anyone you're supposed to care about doesn't have the same cartoony-ness to their accent.

Captcha:
>0G G4Y

>Cool
>Alright

Attached: 1641351694508.png (1000x1244, 271.84K)

>Play Bri'ish game
>Offended by how Bri'ish everybody is

The accents are from the South West, Bristol and Cornwall etc.

Captcha:
>0G G4Y

Is this some meme or a mistake when making a post? I've seen other posts like this and if it is a mistake, how does it happen?

I just thought it was funny

britbong fags in thread to say otherwise but yes, all of fable sounds like marleybone in wizard 101, which looks like britain irl since all of them are dogs

I'm sure you'd prefer nogs

I love west country accents, I wish I had one so I could call every woman my lover

Clearly you weren't here back in the good old days of Inglip.

user, you don't have to, just go through Weight of the World decisions in Fable 3, you get the actual UK if you turn everything over to Reaver for the bad ending, which is fucking hilarious.

>STILL no Fable 2 PC

Attached: 1635960746877.gif (400x204, 119.78K)

The plans to make it playable on PC get delayed a week everytime you post a frog

They just post it when they have a fun captcha

British accent is kino. American accent is raped by zoomer talk and ebonics

its been moved forward.. somehow!

Attached: 1643382527186.gif (387x305, 498.8K)

woooooo!
THATS MY MAN!
yoohoo~
Alright!!!

Do we have a confirmation on when the new game's meant to take place, if not anyone got any guesses based on what's been shown so far?

Fuck off britbong, we can laugh at you when we want

Woohoo wow, another 8000 gold! 16000 in the bank and only one round to go, is it worth dying for another 10 000?