Games You Have Never Seen Any Forums Discuss

pic related just played through the two this weekend short games but pretty solid made me realise you dont get too many action horror games anymore its all no attack first person games where you hide boring bullshit honestly

Attached: ts.jpg (300x428, 60.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-eZV3zToJA
youtube.com/watch?v=zoQoVLoIHYE
youtube.com/watch?v=DrwVW0tXgAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only reason i know of this game is because there was a demo for it in mortal kombat shaolin monks
speaking of shaolin monks,i wonder if they'll ever do something like it again
i think the adventure/semi open world was a nice break from the same old fighting games

I have seen people discuss The Suffering but never the sequel. I forgot it even existed.

>Games You Have Never Seen Any Forums Discuss
Really? I see The Suffering brought up all the time in "underappreciated games", "hidden gems", "best horror games", etc., etc. threads.

Isn’t this one of the first games to implement ‘sequel progression’ where I’d you have a finished save from Suffering 1 it’ll reflect in the second game? Not that much mind you, I remember there being a different intro depending on what your ending was
>get good/neutral ending in 1
>you get arrested when you get back to the mainland
>evil ending where you choose to become a monster
>you’re tracked down and tranquilized by military that’s clearing out the monsters on the island
Also your ghost wife will call you a fag or love you dearly depending on what you did in the first game too

>enter a cheat for all weapons get bombarded with scary images
that was pretty cool

Nah I swear there was a PS1 game that checked data from the memory card. MGS slightly but I know that doesn't fit the bill.

I own this game because my brother gave me all his ps2 shit and I either got bored or stuck

Not even once.

Attached: Westlife Fan-O-Mania (2002).jpg (800x819, 106.43K)

Attached: bounty.jpg (360x360, 25.77K)

I don’t know about that but if you played ICO then Shadow Of Colossus you’d get a ICO logo easter egg, and Perfect Dark unlocks cheat codes if you played the N64 and Game Boy Color version

youtube.com/watch?v=b-eZV3zToJA
Dr Killjoy is my guilty pleasure

Attached: YouDoWantToBeCured.jpg (722x728, 74.13K)

Total Overdose
youtube.com/watch?v=zoQoVLoIHYE

Actually there was a weird period of Handheld game being affected by console saves. one of weirder ones is that if you had Resistance 2 on console and connected your PSP to it, you’d get bonus levels and a story rewrite to Resistance:Retribution

Certain Armoured Core games let you cross the same pilot/Mech over to the other game

Found it. Arc the Lad, Suikoden and Tomba all have data that can carryover to the sequel. I think Arc had story changes? Either way, apparently Wizardry did this too

If you ported your save from Katamari Damacy into We Love Katamari you’d get to roll up the stars you made in the first game in one of the final levels

I've discussed this one plenty of times, it was my favorite action / horror game.
same for this one i even played it last year again on pc, i had to fuck with some settings though because there were aim problems.

Now pic related is a game I've seen mentioned maybe twice around here.

Attached: [email protected] (1959x1629, 355.65K)

great game had fun

Guess I’m () a idiot for not considering this, it’s still a cool feature that thankfully hasn’t been turned to shit by AAA devs yet

Nah I honestly would'nt blame you for not knowing. I've been looking into the history of DLC's and expansions for last few months and theres a TON of shit that originated from ancient DOS games with weird names or released exclusively in one country. Console gaming is semi easier but again there's always one game with a limited release in some exclusive country. Gaming history is young as fuck but EXTREMELY complex.

>Gaming history is young as fuck but EXTREMELY complex
Gaming is relative to technology, as we rapid advanced in the last 30 years, so did games. It’s actually kind of funny how crazy the last 100 years have been for humanity comparing to the last couple thousand

This one is actually a pretty good game. The soundtrack is great as well
youtube.com/watch?v=DrwVW0tXgAE
Reminds me of better times

Attached: åååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååååå.jpg (500x717, 199.38K)

For sure. There's a Chinese curse that goes "may you live in interesting times", well the last hundred years have been beyond comprehension so that's that. Still wild to think in 10 years we went from Catacombs 3D to Deus Ex

Mad Dash Racing

You’ve been Whacked

If you showed someone from 1972 who’s only game they ever played was Pong the liquid physics from Half Life Alyx they’d call you fucking liar and clearly just showing some well edited movie footage