Steam is rather upset about Elden Ring using Easy Anti-Cheat

Steam is rather upset about Elden Ring using Easy Anti-Cheat

Attached: 9327694766.jpg (1131x917, 551.52K)

That's one person, who's probably you.

Fpbp

I don't like it either, but my guess is, they had to add it since they literally can't just patch the security issue in the time until release.

>Using Bugman outside of 4tumblr
cringe fag op

they call it easy anti cheat because of how easy it easy to bypass this anti cheat

should i cancel my pre order and get Rise instead? This ontop of 60 fps and no ultra wide support is enough for me to drop interest.

Attached: 1643486083933.png (544x572, 251.76K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is primarily a single player game, correct?
Why the fuck does it need EAC?

Sekiro is the only soulsborne game thats a singleplayer game.

china is based and steamies are cringe

>japanese user name
>calling others chinks

>falling for the ultrawide meme
You deserve everything you get

The most commonly used cheats in DaS3 were glitches like estus cancel, animation swaps, FAP ring for infinite stamina etc - which this will do nothing to detect.

So yeah the chances of your save being bricked by a CE script kiddie has went from 0.1% to 0.001%, meanwhile glitch cheaters will be running rampant because it will be near impossible for anti-cheat mods like Blue Sentinel to work if ER uses EAC.

This is a wetdream for the souls PvP sweatlords.

Attached: 5674663.jpg (963x791, 146.19K)

Do you not know what "primarily" means?

based chinksect blaster

asians hate asians the most

How the fuck is easy anti-cheat going to stop a fucking malware script that can't be blocked because of the shitty netcode????

EAC is easily bypassed, this is a horrible band-aid sollution when all they have to do is fix their shitty netcode so you can't enter other players fucking files.

thats a seething cope meme made up by people who can't mentally handle being beat by better players so they try and completely dismiss the ingrained multiplayer dimension.

Attached: o7FjSkDh.jpg (670x1024, 91.65K)

will wait for a crack that also removes it

why can't pckeks behave? They wouldn't need to add anti cheats if you """people""" didn't download 75 gbs of cheats for a 50 gb game day 1 to try to ruin others's experience

I wasn't going to touch it anyway but thanks for the heads up.

PC niggers deserve these kernel spyware anticheats because they are cheating niggers and shouldnt have any rights

Attached: 1640586053223.jpg (748x606, 43.06K)

They had this planned since 2018.

>playing soulshit
you deserve it

>ultra wide
lol, lmao