Any Forums isn't being very helpful so I'll ask here again instead since people here were helpful...

Any Forums isn't being very helpful so I'll ask here again instead since people here were helpful. Is everything alright with this build? I've done some changes and that is what I would be going with.

Attached: Untitled.png (1822x1305, 192.39K)

you should get a 1060 3gb

You're wasting an utter fuck ton of money on a gpu.

Not from america so it's not the 3.2k usd pcpartpicker shows. Still expensive though but I can at least get 20% off.

There was no price in the image. I don't need to know how much it'll cost you to know you're being ripped off.

Go with the K, integrated graphics has saved my arse more than once.

On Any Forums it says to even get the F only version. Don't think I was ever in need of integrated graphics.

>being ripped off
Isn't that true for every gpu nowadays. I can either wait, which hasn't served well me so far, and hope the prices get lower or buy now.

looks fine just make sure your case has enough clearance for hsf and gfx card

If your going to take it up the ass for a 3080ti you might as well go an inch deeper and get the I9 for bragging rights
Any Forums is full of poorfags trying to cope with their budget builds. And extra 20 dollars for that utility is well worth it

Attached: 1484480809312.png (484x470, 495.9K)

I would get a second drive, maybe not an ssd though just for bulk storage of games and shit and use the ssd as a boot drive. That's it

Get the K. If something goes wrong with your 3080 Ti and you have to send it away, you'll have an unusable computer for at least a few weeks if you don't have integrated graphics.

yeah, its fine

Very similar to my current build, though I have a 3900X and different motherboad. Double and triple check that your RAM is actually 100% compatible with your motherboard, because there are a lot of jewish gotchas there where the RAM works, but the OC Profile doesn't, and so you're paying big dollars for shit performance. Otherwise, should eat any game alive.

>playing games on an hdd
back to 2013 buddy

very based

Reusing my 2 hdd's from my current pc.
I suppose I'll do that. Not like it's really any more expensive anyway.
What to look out for?

>Any Forums
>helpful

thanks for the laughter, bro

> ssd though just for bulk storage of games
To each their own but I prefer to keep all applications including games on the SSD. Always try to get the biggest and fastest I can.

I would use a second hard disk for media and docs "static" files, but nowadays I just have a second older computer running as a file server, with several harddisks in raid.

The motherboard probably has a manual online with an actual parts list, make sure the literal part/model number matches. You'll find the exact same stick has some twenty digit number, only the last digit is different, and there's like a dozen variations with only half actually being fully supported. PCPartPicker doesn't pick up on it, or hasn't the last three builds I did. It won't stop your build from running, but it'll hamstring you.

>thanks for the laughter, bro
at least we aren't telling him to install gentoo

I don’t use HDDs anymore but they should be fine for older games and emulation.