Any Forums, CLEAN YOUR KEYBOARD, IT's DISGUSTING!

Any Forums, CLEAN YOUR KEYBOARD, IT's DISGUSTING!

Attached: 1643357864641179.jpg (1200x675, 95.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_M42Ri3dqoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cum gives it more grip though...

I stopped eating at my computer last year. All I have at my desk is bottle of water and when I eat I do so in the kitchen.

This.

I just buy new ones

N-not yet…

Had the same keyboard since 2007. Its not pleasant but it also continues to work perfectly so it stays.

Based. That's how it should be done.

Anyone know how to clean them easily? I once had a laptop and I pulled out the keys and cleaned it but two of the keys hinges or something broke so I regretted ever considering to clean them.
I know Ulillillia has paper taped on top of his keyboard so that nothing drops on the creases. I wonder why keyboard sellers don't sell silicon protective molds you can pull out to clean instead of this hassle?

put it in a sink of soapy water and then let it dry for a week

Mine doesn't get dirty at all and I just wipe it on my pants once a while, never really cleaned it

youtu.be/_M42Ri3dqoc
This is how I clean mine now every 3 months. Looks like new after it's done and never had any problems.

>sipping water at the desk from a bottle
The degeneracy knows no bounds. You probably masturbate when the planets aren't aligned too huh

Your local auto detailer will probably have this neat thing called a "sandblaster" which will get right into the grooves and shift all that gunk

I'll try these when I get the chance over summer. Thank you.

No, I just buy a new one every year or so. What am I, some fucking poor?

Nah

Attached: 1625677962471.png (386x382, 166.57K)

I only masturbate when mercury is in retrogay

This and more drip

what's the point it will just get dirty again in a few days