GUILTY GEAR STRIVE

>zoner is the most fun character
What did they mean by this?

Attached: Axl_Guilty_Gear_Strive.png (2295x2430, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfl8Vw4QQXg?t=1944
clips.twitch.tv/ArtsyKnottyWrenchRlyTho-ZEzkMaVsngZwmJGR
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAWW6Zy1I8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whys he got the face of a chick

>stayed up until 4am trying to record a cool axl combo for the new combo mode
My fingers hurt from doing so many tk bombers but I think it was worth it...

Axl players live in my head rent free.
There’s something inexplicably smug about every single one of them, it’s almost too easy reading them because they always go for the most infuriating options.

is it possible to bind special moves to buttons on pc? im so fucking bad at cancelling them into each other

he doesn't
zato on the other hand...

Are you blind?
Axl is the most chaddiest fighting game character ever made.

youtu.be/gfl8Vw4QQXg?t=1944

>decline match
have "fun" with someone else

true, it's genuinely jarring how theres a face like this on top of one of the beefiest muscular bodies in strive

Attached: 22002152151252144.webm (1088x494, 2.76M)

clips.twitch.tv/ArtsyKnottyWrenchRlyTho-ZEzkMaVsngZwmJGR

>strive combo
>fingers hurt
Kek

When you ignore the context of the post and reply to a snipet with some autistic boomer shit to seem cool on the internet

FT10

Just reply to these "lul strive lul" posts with FT10, they ALWAYS flee, none of these wannabe boomer noobs actually play fighting games.

>y-yo-you must be boomer
As expected

Boot up let's go or do you have to install first?

> everyone who makes fun of Strive and see for what it is is fake
Oh no no no

baiken is fun

Attached: bad combo.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

voice actor sounds like shit

At least she was popular enough to not get censored like others

Attached: 9.png (431x474, 198.2K)

NA EC, furthest top right of the park

Strive is the best GG by far. Combos are heavily dependent on range and on what frame you do gatling or special cancel. Same for the pressure and neutral. Only idiots still think that Strive is easy, when in fact it's the first GG where you cant just autopilot.

She's fun alright but I''l stick with Ram. She just does insane damage without meter.

literally an i-no main, cry more

Attached: 1635197165812.jpg (841x1200, 795.21K)

Doesn't Ram need the corner to deal damage?

>Strive is the best GG by far
Stopped reading there

Pic unrelated?

>dodger noob is still coping
FT10

He's one of the few characters that doesn't play the game "the proper way" ie. being a complete unga fishing for counter hits that lead to 70% damage. The limited time I had with Strive I liked Axl the most too because it was fun to shut down Sol players who got to celestial just by spamming far slash. The game honestly reminds me a lot of SFV's first season where playing Dhalsim or FANG didn't make much sense when you had characters like R.Mika and Chun-Li shutting down everyone with brain dead aggression. Hopefully it gets better like SFV did down the line.

>shutting down everyone with brain dead aggression.
It wouldn't be guilty gear if it didn't have retarded nigger offense

>Strive fan turns out to be muttmerican
Many such cases

He's right.

You can't mash any random normal sequence and be guaranteed of a hard knockdown.
Some very specific and esoteric gatlings, aka motherfucking button chains, were removed. Everybody now has a standard gatling chart, except until you look at it and realize that it's not very standard, and it's still autistic.
+R zoomers who never played Xrd or anything else were under the impression that every character would start the strIVe series with their forcebreaks, bloat mechanics like wall slide, 7581 moves, and so on, failing to realize that +R started as motherfucking X2 and was built upon over one hundred years.
Xrd retards don't like the shift back to 80s anime and metal. They want Xrd 3, nothing else, and aren't interested in anything else.
Roman cancels were overhauled to make it so you can do really fucking cool and busted shit, but it takes lots of brain power, which is why it took almost 5 months before internet reviewers understood that yellow and blue are actually useful.
Throws and a lot of other mechanics are on dust, so you can't as easily option select, which Xrd babies don't like. Every function tied to dust requires a lot of precision.
Reversals and overdrives in general are much, much harder to do.
A lot of legacy shit like different wakeup timings, which aren't unique to gear and exist in other old shit like SF2, were ditched.
Your character will always do a tech roll on recovery. There's no air teching, which removes a lot of degenerate shit.
They removed the 40 bonus HP from +R, so +R boomers think damage is tons higher, when it isn't. Their game is for babies.
The new juggle system is too big brained and tight for the average guilty gear player to make use of in a real match, but they don't want to admit it and want more followup specials and free gatling hits instead of getting good.

You don't play btw. FT10 btw

Attached: Ky_Guilty_Gear_Strive.png (1529x2287, 1.11M)

Another thread won by Strivechads.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnAWW6Zy1I8

Attached: Guilty_Gear_Strive.jpg (268x372, 98.2K)

scrub quotes moment

based

this is my wife

Attached: 1624239250487.jpg (2480x3508, 2.85M)