Why is Valorant such a huge success while OW and R6 failed as CSGO rivals?

Why is Valorant such a huge success while OW and R6 failed as CSGO rivals?

Attached: a529b92cc705d7180ff16404554159d2.png (1000x665, 547.81K)

they all suck
fuck esports
fuck 5v5
and fuck fps with no respawns

>and fuck fps with no respawns
mad cause bad

1v1 me in quake

OW's peak was 10x whatever valorant is pulling now

>muh launch day hype is more important than higher consistent numbers
OW was pure bubble and fake hype, the gameplay is shit and it only was relevant because Blizz ( which was in a better position at the time ) literally shilled it to the moon and back.

so same as valorant? the game is dead outside of japan and muttmerica where its only relevant because of paid streamers

>m-muh dead game outside of 2 relevant countries
Cope. CSGO can barely break 10k viewers if they aren't doing some huge tournament for gambling addicts to bet on and kids to beg for case drops.

YWNBAW

>judging games based on twitch viewership
how about you play the games instead faggot

>OW gameplay
TF 2 but worse. Anyone with minimum taste or skill drops this game almost immediately.

Valorant is more fun to play than any other meme game mentioned so far and I get games with people on voice in seconds so clearly people play it across the skill spectrum.

Valorant is so boring i can't believe people play this and have fun.Overwatch is the most fun multiplayer fps game ever made and died only because trash balance team and no content.

Who the fuck plays OW outside literal mouthbreathers?
Talk about all you want, but no respectable pro plays OW, even fucking zoomer sluts prefer Valorant now over the bing bing wahoo of OW

kek you're only saying that because valorant was literally a 1k player dead game for several months after launch until riot paid a whole bunch of streamers tens of thousands an hour to sell the game to their zoomer twitch viewers

CSGO pros are returning from valorant now the money is running out.

the only thing i dislike about valorant is zoomer lingo
people shouting lets go and pog
people calling my funny walls tiktok walls
gimme your skin bro, wow nice skin bro
other than that, it's great, probably the only other game since TF2 I feel like improving in

Valorant managed to have everything good about CS while getting also the good designs of OW.
R6 was just a mistake.

Attached: 04497905a697ce15af0c35c7c78a62245023bb43.jpg (720x1280, 67.99K)

>no custom servers
>no surf
>you cannot win money selling crates
>character meta
I 100% prefer Counter Strike.

The game is painfully average
>maps are shit
>it will eventually have the same problem as Siege where you have too many agents
>God awful weapon skins that you won't recognise at first glance
>inb4 just don't buy them LOOOOOOOOOL
>Maps are god awful, especially the ice one
>it's made by riot which is the reason why it got so popular and, like Blizzard, it's bound to get worse in terms of aesthetic and balance
>Not as bad as overwatch but some abilities are very annoying and colourful. distracts you from the enemy

Nah, I think they realised that the Franchise League is coming soon so if you're in Tier 2 right now, you're fucked. Also, Riot are scum when it comes to player and employee interaction because they think that they're God's gift to the world for being so popular and will do their hardest to double-cross your ass whenever they can.

overwatch was hardly a CSGO rivals

riot shilling, that's about it, game is dogshit

>that one retard in escalation always forcing sage knowing full well there's an 80% chance the enemy team will be jett

Attached: 1620935085826.gif (122x104, 306.19K)

I like the game because a ton of qt japanese girls stream it. The game makes better background noise than GAYpex.