Untitled

Attached: F20150EA-BBCB-4B6F-89A4-2C8D2046CD91.jpg (601x557, 115.5K)

Efff the graphics, its about maneuverability yall

Attached: 1643619333496.png (915x301, 138.38K)

>twitter screencap
kill yourself OP

Attached: 12551.webm (696x566, 2.92M)

Worse. He took it from reddit. It is a twitter screencap taken from reddit, posted on Any Forums.

The one on the right looks a lot better

Attached: FKMThRKXsAEcmbG.jpg (1659x945, 200.12K)

Not to mention that the gameplay in ffx is 100 times better

Bad graphics are more forgiveable when it's a tiny studio or someone without six gorillion dollars behind their company. I'm by no means a graphics snob. But, if they're not gonna make the gameplay interesting or include all the features from past installments, they can at least make the games pretty.

The major problem with PLA isn't just that the graphics are bad, its that it lacks a good art direction.
Okami looks like ass graphically, but the art direction more then makes up for it.

Attached: 7545.jpg (1920x1080, 383.51K)

can still guarantee pokemon has already recovered its production costs
the people qre retarded, they deserve their own exploitation

How do you know this?

>Okami looks like ass graphically
No, you're literally just a retard.

Okay looks good and looked great for it's time.

Textures are ass and models are clearly not amazing.
Again, what carries Okami is the good art direction, not graphical quality.

dude okami looks like a fucking ps1 game

look I know most of you do this shit for easy replies but let me set it straight, ok heres my take on the situation
pokemon is made for the pokemon, they're the core of the product. they take most of the time designing and implementing, theyre where nintendo puts all of its manpower, the surroundings are just a bonus. look at it like this if it wasnt for pokemon today doing this god knows what game they would release, maybe they would do a hitman style but with pokemon, lol! thag can be great but come on, we finally have a zeldaesque game in our arsenal, imagine what arceus 2 would look like! im getting chills just thinking how much they are going to imrpove it!

>if it wasnt for pokemon today doing this god knows what game they would release
A good game maybe? I guess we'll sadly never know

Considering he’s emulating FFX it’s safe for me to say Pokémon doesn’t look terrible running in 8k.

left is a straight corridor only visible from a few select camera angles, right is an open world game with a free camera.

Not really comparable at all.

Don't ask questions. Just get angry and post wojaks.

>A good game maybe? I guess we'll sadly never know
what? general consensus among consumers is that arceus 2 is a great game, its even available now on the nintendo store for you to try a demo.

Yes yes we already know: Game's limited by the shit hardware and Nintendo can make a power house of a console over convenience if they wanted too, but the latter spoke louder and thus Nintendo, and by extension The Pokemon Company, are further humbled by greed. Any other original hot takes anyone wants to share?

Attached: 1589899485792.png (544x566, 393.97K)