Prove you're not an XIV drone

Post your critiques of this game

Bonus: Don't mald over people having criticism over a video game
Bonus2: Post what shows, movies and most of all books you think have the best stories

Attached: 1643266111041.jpg (1200x955, 240.14K)

This is a stupid meme, discord grooming if a part of almost every game now, it has nothing to do with final fantasy. Some of the jannies at the nexus mod site were literally trading cp back and forth, is every game that ever had a mod "groomer" now? stfu

I didn't play it

>Avatar: The Last Airbender
>Spider-Man 2
>Homer's Odyssey

>t. angry pedo

New world mogs it

okay discord pedo.

WoW died. FFXIV won. Seeth, etc.

Why do we have this exact same thread 18 times per day?

The world is barely used in gameplay. Almost everything can be done through a hub city though menus.

Sneed and feed worlo trannycraft

Why don't you just hide the keywords if they upset you? Or is it because then you couldn't spam the thread defending Yoship's honor?

99% of the music is actually fucking trash
the 2.5 second gcd sucks
Outside of shadowbringers and heavansward the story is really mediocre
Level sync is bad because jobs only feel fun at max level so losing levels and abilities just feels like shit and it sucks too because outside of savage and extremes there's basically no max level content

>what's your favorite music
Meatloaf god rest his soul
>favorite movies and stories
I thought the Witcher was really good, both the games and the movies. I was also I quite enjoyed The Blade Itself, the book by Joe Abercrombie. I don't know if they're the best stories but they're among my favorite I wouldn't say I have particularly high standards for stories since I also enjoy capeshit sometimes but I think the problem is that videogame writing really does tend to be worse on average than even mediocre movies

That's all the board is now, zoomers who don't even play games, but watch their simulated friend play them on twitch, coming here day in and day out to post the exact same thing, sometimes for literal years on end. I know exactly whats in the catalog, and what the responses are, before I even look, any time of day.

Rent free troon.

Story on this Rei Host of Hyperion? Why Any Forums spamming this dude so much?

Attached: 1497612359387.jpg (1024x1024, 182.17K)

>spamming
kys

> Don't mald
u first
sage

Attached: image.png (774x652, 211.55K)

I don't like how damage from player abilities is tied to character animations but the boss damage is tied to the cast bar, it's dumb and took me ages to get used to but I still don't like it.

Attached: 1623619132984.jpg (680x640, 123.69K)

>Post your critiques of this game
That it became popular enough to cause people to keep posting the same copy paste shit thread about it

I tried playing this piece of shit after years of playing mmos and let me tell you, this is literally worse than bottom of the barrel korean mmos

The dungeons and raids are really fun but the class rotations, PvP, story, cutscenes and actual over 95% of the game experience is shit tier

Thavnair was the only EW area done well and able to feel like more like a location then a novelty setpiece after the MSQ passed.

its called sadge

>Rei Host of Hyperion
What's this edit about?

Go to bed K and get a new glam for your femra, the other ones are getting old.

Frontlines being 3 teams is fucking retarded, especially when's it's the only PVP mode they've supported for years

Generals belong on

>loading screen every location
>its singleplayer with coop dungeons, just like every modern MMO
>dialogues are like 5 hours long of mostly people noding at each other, literally less gameplay than Sony games
>tab target combat with 2.5GCD
>very uncreative races, lolis lmao, nekos lmao
>guys it gets better after AAR i swear xDDD!

Attached: IMG_20220131_101931.jpg (1066x416, 83.36K)

Unrewarding treadmill gameplay
Sloshy soup wading movement
Agonizing time wasting quests
Shitty design in every single job
Awful direction in its story

there's more but those would be my top 5. honestly can't think of anything it did that i could earnestly call "good" with no strings attached.

>2.5 gcd
>he doesnt play monk
ngmi

I don't really have any good critiques of the game mechanically speaking because it's simply the culmination of practical iterations within its subgenre. When you're making a game where the hardest thing you can design is a 12 minute fight against a boss and you're not focusing on twitch reflexes, all fights become a test of memorization, all jobs become set in stone for their rotations and builds, and everything becomes about playing your class as proficient as you can well doing every mechanic that would get you killed otherwise. I don't think there's anything more that you can do to refine the system when this is your end goal.

That being said, while I enjoy it sometimes, I also find it to be stale others, and after each raid tier always feel like going back to an MMO that offers more flexibility for character/class design and more of an "adventure" feel rather than something that's not unlike me attempting to relive my time in marching band. For example, a more flexible Palace of the Dead or Bozja like world, where you can experiment away from meta party compositions and use experimental actions that may not have been tested too thoroughly for balance. I get a kick out of doing content where I can dig in my toolkit for an answer that most people have written off or completely forgot about and use it to salvage a run.

games with PS2 graphics belong in /vr/

Backseat jannies belong on >>>/reddit/

The server ticks are pretty retarded, where you can be out of AoE but still be hit by it because your position didn't immediately update as soon as you got out. It makes it so you're required to learn the fight to the point where you always know where you're going next and I don't like how scripted that makes savage bosses feel. At least in normal dungeons and raids you can shrug off the vuln stack.

Bar bloat is odd for some classes too, the 2 new classes and summoner don't have that issue but a lot of older jobs still do. I don't actually mind it existing but the inconsistency is a bit odd, I expect most of the classes to end up getting similar reworks next expansion to reduce the number of buttons.

I like the game overall for the story and the gameplay is fun in bursts, but it's something I revisit every couple of years instead of playing consistently because I dislike the way the raid fights feel with the server tick nonsense. Especially when the savage players I've played with get autistic about it because it's the key to parsing higher.

why are ff14 cultists so annoying, bros? can't even talk about non-wow mmos without those fuckers showing up.

>2.5GCD
There it is again, that thing parroted by people who haven't played past level 50.

Pedophiles belong on >>>/xivg/

>kys
kys your self

see pic related

Attached: Cult.png (1834x134, 51.03K)