You DO have a stand-up, gaming desk, right, Any Forums?

You DO have a stand-up, gaming desk, right, Any Forums?

You wouldn't want to die early and miss out on games, right?

Attached: sit.png (599x461, 304.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-mE7fhkzao
youtube.com/watch?v=Iss5bRQ7yVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6O9J2pih8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there hasn't been a single good game in a decade, what will i be missing out on?

No need. Just stand up often enough during the day and move a bit.

I have a standup desk which is just an ikea table with ikea shelves nailed to it sitting on top of a normal desk
I do all my gaming on my couch

Just workout 6 times a week, and during waiting periods where you don't interact with the game do as many push-ups as you can.

I spend most of my time seated at my PC. My posture is great and I do not suffer from any form of back pain.
LITERALLY JUST HAVE GOOD POSTURE. My parents drummed that shit into me as a kid fucking 25 years ago, and now here I am a fucking grown man with a good back despite spending 90% of my time seated at a PC.

Nice tits

Deadlifting is your friend

yeah my desk does seinfeld jokes
it'll be here all night thank you

>Own standup desk
>Have to stand up
>Get tired eventually
>Have to sit down anyway
I don't get it

>gaming at a desk
vrchads stay winning again

I have a standing desk but I used it to get the proper ergonomic height for sitting and then never adjusted it again. I have an Herman Miller Aeron so I can actually sit all day without back problems.

Back problems from sitting is really just a poorfag thing. Look up the price of an Aeron chair and you'll see what I mean.

>lift with your back bro, let me see that arch

Who the fuck lifts with their back dumb dumb, it's a lower body exercise that helps you with your posture

Attached: 001.png (923x589, 439.82K)

>Max out
>Weight literally impossible to move without some degree of back activation

What am I looking at?

Varicose veins

BOOBA

How do they develop and why?

>a standing desk

Unironically the most wagie level brainwash bullshit ever conceived.

literally too much sitting

just stretch and work out jesus christ. basically everything else is a meme unless you're sitting on a log or something

>standing desk
I bet you use blue light filters too faggot.

>Varicose veins develop when the small valves inside the veins stop working properly.

>In a healthy vein, blood flows smoothly to the heart. The blood is prevented from flowing backwards by a series of tiny valves that open and close to let blood through.

>If the valves weaken or are damaged, the blood can flow backwards and collect in the vein, eventually causing it to be swollen and enlarged (varicose).

>Certain things can increase your chances of developing varicose veins, such as:

>being female
>having a close family member with varicose veins
>being older
>being overweight
>having a job that involves long periods of standing
>being pregnant

Got this from an article I just googled, from what I know it's mainly cosmetic and largely influenced by genetics.

not moving while standing up isnt good either.

i sit all the time and have zero back probs.
Now if i was a wagie who had to lift shit all day, that would hurt

I bought standing desk last summer because of back pains and it's been pretty good. I can draw almost like i used to but of course some of that energy goes focusing to standing. Wish i could sit again

Attached: 1628527202133.jpg (965x2722, 2.19M)

>having a job that involves long periods of standing

Sitting chads triumph once again

No. But I go outside and hang or dull pull ups fairly often when I'm gaming
Standing desk w/ treadmill is the obvious endgame but it's only a step away from a metaverse setup so I will stick with standing and simply use my computer less often

standing up all day without moving will fuck up your back.
In the civilized world cashiers have chairs

It's standing or sitting. Basically just not moving for a long time.

That's what people's bones look like after too much gravity hitting them from one direction. You need to vary your gravity intake or you're fucked.

I meant sitting* I'll stick withs itting

Its not about your back
Its about the colon, sitting pose pinches it closed unnaturally and causes colon cancer

>do push ups during waiting periods
good fucking luck
youtube.com/watch?v=a-mE7fhkzao
youtube.com/watch?v=Iss5bRQ7yVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ox6O9J2pih8

I'm 30 and my back is fine, but the real killer from sitting all day is hemorrhoids. Had one of those fuckers pop on me yesterday, it's been slowly bleeding since. It's like I'm having a fucking period.