Anyone who can camp best wins

>anyone who can camp best wins
Lmao what a trash game.

Attached: hunt_showdown.jpg (738x416, 37.26K)

>Intentionally puts you in empty server at least once every day so you successfully extract and play more games

>ancient combat tactic used for billions of years is bad
Anti campers are such fags.

all hunt posters are fags
go push with shotgun

Attached: 1397624745149.jpg (680x684, 50.78K)

If you can't deal with campers, you aren't playing the game. You're playing other games inside this game. Stop doing that and push, don't be a faggot. Use your ears and know the map.

What if they're using a shotgun and they're not making noise

Who are you trying to convince

Aggressive PvP players with great aim and reactions will absolutely trash campers, or at least get far better rewards.

>Let me just walk into this banishing boss lair with brain off like a retard

Throw a dynamite stick in there. The roaches will scatter. Decoys are your friend.

If you're just outside and the boogas are in a bush, that's because they heard you first. Stop making noise the whole map can pinpoint to you, idiot.

You will get one shot by romero fag sitting in dark corners.

use grenades shitterbaby

Wall bang, bees, a flashbang, explosives or ANY OF THE FUCKING TOOLS THE GAME GIVES YOU, YOU RETARD

Why the assumptions, user, it is a legitimate question

Attached: 1633781058916.jpg (482x699, 54.78K)

Use grenades in a empty building on your way to next clue or boss?

Any Forums is a hostile place and I'm a lurker. I like this game.

Nearly everything that happens in this game can be traced back to something you did/caused and could have avoided.

I foam at the mouth when retards expect this to be an old western arcade shooter.

The game is fundamentally sound, but the issue is once you reach high enough stars your tactics don't matter anymore as you get outplayed regardless of what you do.

But that's not really a problem with the game, that's a problem with this entire genre nowadays.

How the fuck do you get good at this game? My friend and I got it and other people one shot us no problem even when he and I get more hits in. Also the aiming feels weird and I can't explain why.

>release cool alligator man skin
>it's actually a nigger
The game will make much more money if more legendaries are white. I ain't paying to become a nigger.

you’ll know if people are in there deadshit, the clue glows red to warn you

>I ain't paying to become a nigger.

Yeah but you blend a lot better into the environment

fucking black privilege

Then don't buy it faggot.
The devs don't have to cater to your racism. Nor do they care about making much money, because all the legendaries I have, have been earned through the accumulation of blood bonds you get from playing and prestige rewards.

>being racist is morally correct in the bayou

Got dayung

Attached: Dm5ZIFmU8AExqas.jpg (2048x1365, 471.92K)

aiming might feel off to you because bullet speed is actually a thing in game, depending on the weapon or ammo you're using and the distance to your target

>someone else is better than me so the game must be bad

PvPvE is garbage and caters to retards.

crosshair is lower.
guns sway a lot
crouch, use less shitty guns
push lmb faster after you aim so theres less time to sway
winchester and officer carbine have a lot less sway
high velocity rounds are for shooting heads.

Attached: hunt2.jpg (922x773, 361.32K)

Of course they ain't catering to me. They only cater to the jews in blackrock now.

>trust me bro, I've got crazy mad truth about this genre that I just totally understand it more than you. so it's trash

>I ain't paying to become a nigger.
Yet you will act like one.

It's not the dying that's bad on it's own, but the combination of sbmm and single life gameplay that makes it annoying. I've started playing other smaller server based FPSes and I've noticed that even if I'm getting my shit slapped on the bottom of the scoreboard, most of the time I can work out a plan and still have fun. I've noticed the same thing happening with natural selection 2 a few years back. Feels like the FPS genre on average has been doing nothing but getting worse for a decade.

>the jews did this
ITS LOUISANA YOU STUPID HICK FUCK
get the fuck out of my country if you dont even know its own history retard

shoot heads instead of arms

>sbmm
Turn it off then you retarded nigger.

Okay.

So what is your point?
Go on the forums and request them to make a skin akin to the gator man but do your best to get it across without the blackrockies from getting a wif of your racism.

You know that doesn't actually turn it off right

Thank you for confirming you don't play this game.

It doesn't glow if there is no clue nearby

seethe, my niggers. More white skins equal more money.

I enjoy games where the risk is greater, single life. You got one shot, make the best out of it. How else are you gonna react when someone rushes you? Calmly?

There is most probably headshot magnestism.
No way people can headshot 50m away with uppercut or mosin.

Logical but you're still an idiot

Pick and choose your games. I get my shit slapped too, and sometimes I am the one who slaps. I don't aspire to be a god at shooters so I don't try. I just enjoy what I play and only play things I think I'll enjoy. Hence why I'm so vocal when I normally just lurk and move on.

nobody gives a fuck about white skin
everyone who gives a shit about skins uses cain

Yeah I feel that. The deliberate gunplay of hunt is great, but after a while I started wondering if the game's worth the candle. It happened with dota, it's a pretty great game but after a while you notice you're not really enjoying it on the whole.

>my niggers

Ah man you my nigger too

Nobody gives a fuck about white skin/

The only skin I even DARE say makes it harder to see is that t3 bush wookie guy. Cain is a kneejerk reaction to someone being angery about him blending in with the ground when viewed in shadowey areas. I have killed so many fucking try hard cains I should be a god damn hero according to everyone bitching about it.