Master Duel

Last day to make it to Plat 1 for the season.

Attached: 1641248834974.jpg (1018x1500, 254.32K)

what's better between these two decks?

Attached: maid decks.jpg (788x1778, 486.23K)

I made it plat 5, which I'm proud of for never having played Yugioh before. What do you get for making it to plat 1 other than the gems from ranking up?

Uhh blue eyes bros? This cheating fuck just brought out robotic knight with goblindbergh then summoned 500 more monsters and crushed my chaos max

Attached: tope.jpg (474x689, 85.44K)

I'm done with trying to get back in
I'll just knock out my dailies and wait it out

Honestly I'd love to see decks that can more aggressively break through boards without relying on kaijus or Lava Golem. Something that can just straight up ignore negates while quickly using that opportunity to shred any monsters on the field. Probably shouldn't rely on the extra deck either so it can't just be shut down by scythe.

>get stomped back to gold
>effortlessly make it to plat
>effortlessly make it back to plat
>ad nauseum

Attached: 1555792842635.png (320x320, 98.61K)

Just the gems. Gems are a good reward though.

I summon my reliable friend, Herald of Ultimateness!!!
Tremble before his fearsome negation!
NEGATE!!!

What will be the most common deck when unranked releases?

people playing t1 decks trying to get their dailies done quickly

Blue Eyes

Bro I already told you. Take the skeleton I gave you and add the staples. Figure it out yourself.

>1 more wn for plat
>Get exodia turn 1

Attached: Cena wins lol.gif (150x130, 1.15M)

Attached: file.png (533x484, 362.22K)

Do I need to be in plat as the season ends? I just got demoted after playing 3 matches where I didn't start with any handtraps and so couldn't play the game...

I'll try to aim for Plat 1 next season then. I spent the beginning not knowing how to make a good deck and watching tutorial videos before I got the hang of it. Don't wanna accidentally risk dropping back down to gold in the last few hours.

>Unranked secretly matches you with players that have a similar w/l ratio
>Sweaty players get matched with sweaty, blue eyes boomers with blue eyes boomers

Attached: 1643340045557.png (2032x1642, 1.54M)

>cuckman phil

i masturbate to this image every time it is posted

Do you get gems when you rank up after getting deranked?

Any Insect girl decks?

why is bronze full of either plat meta decks or people that have absolutely no idea how to deck build?

I know I got into this late with Black Wings but jesus christ.

Attached: blue eyes wtf.png (661x747, 480.15K)

Based Exodia saving you from Plat metafaggotry

that it, plat is too annoying when you don't play a meta deck... I'm going back to gold

I just want to get there for the rewards, They can kick me to silver afterwards and I won't even care

does this girl count

Attached: file.png (537x536, 673.39K)

I think the ranked modes are going to go higher next month since it'll be a full month, not just 2 weeks

Accel synchro

It's been like that since the beginning

They're not, especially in this case where the rewards decrease over time.

THere is zero reason you should get 300 the first time and 50 on the 20th except bad game design intended to force pay too much to play.

Noob here. How much can you really mix and match different decks together? It seems like from the videos and forums I've seen, if you're not playing a meta deck you're just gonna get fucked. I don't wanna play a deck that everyone else does. I'd like to make my own, but it seems like there's no room for that besides a couple trap/spell cards here and there you can throw into your deck.

Post the gayest archetype

Attached: Sky shitter ace.jpg (667x907, 121.6K)

I'm just gonna chill here in Gold until unranked releases

Oh man I sure love decks that play solitaire during the opponents fucking turn

Attached: IMG-20220114-WA0001.jpg (1024x999, 105.44K)

Just going to get plat this season after this I dont give a shit. Its way to monotonous playing the same 3 bullshit decks over and over again.

>Bad players are...LE bad
Wow......

can you defend two unexpected dai's with only one card to use it on?

why this one over the other two
I'm too stupid to figure it out myself and I already wasted materials crafting both decks

good boomer deck I stumbled on, turtle -> kokki was always good.

Attached: c5a70425-516a-4a4c-b1d6-c4504c9a26d7.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>boss monster actually fucking sucks
Why

Attached: Evil★TwinsKisikilLilla-GEIM-EN-UR-1E (1).png (483x700, 765.81K)

luv this nigga

Attached: EvilHEROMaliciousBane-BROL-EN-ScR-1E.png (472x694, 608.46K)

Because they're mostly people just starting? Why would you expect anything else?

Also, best gold match up coming through.

Attached: 1636822334035.jpg (1280x720, 261.99K)

Depends what you mean by mix and match. Archetypes work with themselves by design, so unless you find overlap between archetypes and cards, it just becomes hard to justify mixing. When you do find cards to mix though, it's pretty fun. Earth machine is such a mix that nobody can ever agree what's the best way to run it, there's all sorts of whack normal monster decks to build, dragonlink is an endless soup of dragons and combo pieces, etc.
You don't absolutely have to play meta, netdecking idiots don't read other peoples cards so you can beat them with anything unusual. Shit like giant ballpark or phantasm can steal games from bad players using meta decks. Knowing the rules and what your opponents cards do is way more important than running a deck that's super popular.

Umm you want to have higher chances to draw it bro

A deck based around her is probably as close as you'll get.

Attached: MetamorphosedInsectQueen-LED2-EN-SR-1E.png (1037x1504, 3.63M)

what's the pc hotkey for changing phases

Heroes are cancer kill yourself,

Yugiboy

Am I stupid or does this game refuse to stay in fullscreen

I kneel before this deck

it might be complete shit but i respect the theme it has.

>Kaiba over sages
>Lord of D
>no GHAOS MAGSS :DDD

Attached: ed.jpg (1280x748, 228.12K)

Why does Aleister the CHADvoker have to share a secret pack with trannycrafters and spellnerds.

They're a rogue tier pet deck that people just happen to like

y'know what I give him points for not being a Chaos Max faggot

It's his dark past haunting him, he used to be a spellnerd who liked cunny.

It's not possible to get past Gold 4 with toons, is it?

I dusted this card.
Was it good?
I don't like bugs.