How many of you have said "Fuck this, I'm never playing this game again" and actually quit for good?

How many of you have said "Fuck this, I'm never playing this game again" and actually quit for good?
Whats the games name? What would get you to return?

Attached: so.png (500x486, 164.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cequZQbKmJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

League of Legend.
Nothing.

Mahjong
As long as I have free will, I do not wish to return.

just traded in my copy of smash utlimate. RIP

LoL and WoW

i would only go back to lol if they actually balanced the game but they wont

The halo series
Destiny series
Apex legends

Almost 20 years of my life summed up in 3 series. Fuck addiction

Tekken

>What would get you to return?
Nothing, I'm done with 7 forever

Attached: file.png (361x159, 68.18K)

I quit TF2 when they forced matchmaking niggatry on me

a lot of live service games like warframe, dota, call of duty, wow/xiv, and so on
the only thing I miss are the playstyles of singular characters/setups and porting them 1:1 into single player games or something would be alright for a bit

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
It wasn't so much of a "fuck this," it was more of a "wow this isn't as fun as I thought it'd be"
And I still haven't touched it in years.
Camera sucks. Would have to be done all my other 3DS games to go back to it.

>FUCK THIS GAME I QUIT
>haha see you tomorrow

Attached: onur-gunduz-final-tirtil.jpg (1600x1280, 181.11K)

SFV when Capcom tried to install a rootkit with one of their patches. Thankfully I heard the news before I let the update happen, and I quickly uninstalled and never touched it again.
It was the last straw in what was a bit of a shitty ride. Funnily enough, I'd actually earned enough Fight Money to buy all the early characters kek.

Attached: bison ragequit.jpg (506x1580, 199.64K)

Crash 4
youtube.com/watch?v=cequZQbKmJc
you have to constantly mash the spin attack to get the speed boost necessary to stay competitive in time trials, I'm not developing repetitive strain injury for this game thank you very much

I can handle DOTA balance, but League balance is another thing entirely.

You start playing league, you buy a hero that looks cool- Uh oh. Bad choice my dude, you just picked one that is literally 50% worse than most good heroes, and it's not even close. So you start playing and you get your ass whooped, but maybe you're just bad and you are but you keep playing. 30-40 games later with a 70% loss ratio and never really killing anyone you start to realise how bad the hero truly is. So you grind out another 40+ games to unlock a new champion and this time you do a bit of research trying to pick something that you've seen doing well and so you buy it.

Uh oh. YOU DUN FUCKED UP AGAIN. Your hero is only picked in 1 role and its the most contested role and guess what retard? You can only play it 20% of the time and if you pick it anyhow people will lose their fucking shit but I guess you're learning, too bad you're still on that 70% win loss ratio and it's quite literally now all because the fucking hero selection and how utterly important it is- Despite Dota proving that flex picking is a far better meta, and overall gameplay for your entire team.

Fuck League, wholeheartedly.

For honor.
I quit because there's no cross platform progression and I had 1000 hours on it and refuse to restart after switching to PC, if they ever added that I would go back

WoW during WotLK when I was just logging on to do dailies and chat a bit in the guild chat plus the one raid day a week.

Smash Ultimate, and it's the worst game in the series from a competitive standpoint. You have to be an actual bottom feeder to take that game seriously
You would quite literally have to restructure the foundation of the game. As bad as the controls are, I could get past that. My biggest issues are
>everything has little endlag
>character moveset's feel like they designed by a child who just wants to get away with mashing shit. You cannot look at half this cast and think any of them are fun to fight
>Combos are now as rare as they were in brawl

343 Halo games. I beat Halo 5 and played a bit of multiplayer, then fucked around in forge for a few weeks, but haven’t touched it in years. It was 343’s 3rd chance of winning me back, and they failed.

Halo Infinite came around and I was going to avoid it, but since multiplayer was free I thought I would try it out with friends. It was ok at first, but once they added fiesta playlist I quickly realized how dogshit most of the weapons are, and just how sad I was at the state of Halo. I will never play that shit again.

Hollow knight, it was bland and generic, fell for the zoomer bait
Nothing, I finished it, I'd replay if it was good but it's not

I swore off playing online forever after one too many assholes with connections so bad you'd think they lived on the moon. Shit would get so bad i'd suicide and throw matches because of it

Gears of War 3

I'm surprised you finished it, I got bored very soon into playing. Then again, that's me with Metroidvanias in general because they're almost all boring as fuck. I don't think I'll ever play one again.

Attached: 1634618819817.jpg (959x1072, 115.16K)

Impressive, the amount of people that got all the toys for bob relics must be less than 1000

Final Fantasy II, the first enemy ecounter trap room

CS:GO. Glad I have that shitty game out of my life

world of warcraft
i played since EU release on and off but at cata i was just like
>nah
and never touched it ever again
same goes for dota 2 after ti3 (or whichever one it was when it was alliance vs na'vi), the game just kinda peaked and you could tell it was going downhill from there on, never played it again

Attached: 1642998912536.jpg (1280x720, 115.07K)

Metro Exodus on the Ps4 Pro purely because of the terrible deadzone that never got patched correctly

Mass Effect Andromeda 5 hours in

Deus Ex Human Revolution on the Series S because I realized the store version wasn't director's cut

Undertale 30 minutes in. Would rather watch paint dry than continue with that.

The Evil Within 2 when it became a ubisoft open world an hour in

The only reason I would ever say this if I felt as if I had seen everything in a game and I still hated it. There are some games where I'm just shit at them, such as La Mulana 2 or Dark Souls 3, and when I stopped playing those a few hours in, I knew that I just needed to come back later and try harder that time. However, if I completed a game, then I knew why people could enjoy it and why it sucks.
I guess for me, games like that are Wayvard Souls, which is just a really bad roguelite, and Jenshin Impact, because it's a fucking gacha game.

My nintendo switch. Not any specific game but just the abysmal quality joycons that were constantly breaking, and nintendo was giving absolutely 0 support. This was around the 3rd or so smash DLC, I saw it was 80 dollars to get a new one and I decided to sell the damn thing and build a PC. I would use it again now that the split pad pro is a thing but they're still not changing the joy's cons after the 2nd rework of the console, I don't want to support that.

Attached: 9086A0C4-C989-494C-8F80-B644F5BBACD9.jpg (1280x720, 73.62K)

agree with this, I was a huge halofag, CE-3 were the games of my childhood

didn't play h5 after h4 was such a titanic disappointment, played a little infinite and absolutely hated it, i just stick to MCC now and when that dies i will probably never touch another halo game again, fuck 343 i hope bonnie gets raped by a pack of niggers

WoW, a few weeks after Burning Crusade came out. Absolutely nothing would get me to touch it again, in fact I wish I'd bailed as soon as the Scourg Invasion as over in vanilla.

Has anyone bought these Hori joycons? If so, are they any good?

stardew valley
it's boring as hell

I hate war thunder like you wouldn't believe. The game is designed from the bottom up to be frustrating and unbalanced so that you'll literally pay them to advance without having to play the game.
The devs go so far out of their way to avoid making tiny fixes that would improve the game that they've proven to me it's entirely out of malice.
Nothing would make me go back to that game.

Attached: 2000_mad.jpg (500x738, 38.09K)

cs go when they were asking for more info.