Why is Miyamoto the only one at Nintendo that wants to make Star Fox games?

Why is Miyamoto the only one at Nintendo that wants to make Star Fox games?

Attached: 1618458325774.jpg (750x1024, 62.36K)

If anything he's the reason why we haven't had an original entry for 15 years at this point, and even if he wanted to make another one he'd just attach another gimmick that ruins it.

Attached: 1613866252110.jpg (560x800, 82.41K)

I want to BE krystal

Lets get ONE THING STRAIGHT.
The only thing that a cute fluffy girl wants is a nice big human cock, NOTHING ELSE. Especially no worthless furboi dick. Every single fluffy, fuzzy, warm and furry girl wants is a nice human to lie down next to and spend her life with.

DONT EVER FORGET IT!

Attached: WhatTheyWant.png (593x602, 9K)

>Breast expansion Krystal
Now this is based

I want to Swap bodies with krystal

horsecock has a certain visual power to it. Horse > Human > Knot, aesthetically

knotted horse cock is the best

Get the fuck out furbois, everyone knows anthro women want ONLY human dick

Attached: Wolf2.jpg (748x800, 64.41K)

I love her.

Attached: 8a6b8436bd59d4eff5f4ac0637668026.jpg (2872x4096, 2.16M)

god i wish sindoll did more NTR comics

cringe jannie

If it were up to you, how would you write Krystal's character into a new Star Fox game?

she would flirt with the gang. lot s of innuedos

honestly I think she was integrated as good as it could've been, and the dinosaur planet stuff at least can hope to live on when it's a part of star fox.

The main problem with the series starting with assault is that they were too "upfront" about fox and krystal felt about each other, with command jumping the gun and pushing it TOO far to the point where it's probably the only game i'd like to see it retconned.

Human >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Horse > Knot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Conedick

Attached: 1638321951569.jpg (912x768, 108.63K)

I wouldn't mind a retelling of the Dinosaur Planet story, especially with the Zero anime namedropping Sauria. If that manifests as a remake of Dinosaur Planet it could be cool, or else they could do it like that Event Horizon fangame, where it's a truncated retelling of the game's events via vehicular missions, and she shows up as a NPC ally in the levels before becoming a playable pilot.

As far as writing, I liked that she had some feistiness to her back in Adventures. She tells off both Scales and Andross the moment she meets them, when meeting Fox she snatches the staff out of his hands to shoot wildly at Andross, etc. There was a little bit of that in Assault, like her telling Panther to piss off, or calling the bug monsters disgusting, but it took a backseat to flirting with Fox.

I think the telepathy could be integrated into the actual gameplay in some manner, as well. Slippy is the in-universe explanation for being able to read boss health bars, and Krystal's ability to read thoughts across space could maybe contextualize the ability to see where enemies are on the minimap, or she could tell you where they stashed bonus items. If she gets shot down during the mission, you lose access to those benefits.

Attached: m-holly-grover-krystalcommissionbyhollulusmall.jpg (1920x1313, 483.33K)

>Both are Assist Trophies
>Both don’t wear panties

I need fanart of Krystal and Lyn scissoring each other and art of them both giving advice and benefits as to why wearing no panties is a good thing.

Forgive me for I am lowkey requesting fan art. There isn’t enough scissors lesbian fanart period. I love Krystal and Lyn.

Attached: F4FD1772-9B78-4BDA-B50A-11EE6C303ECF.png (591x900, 431.08K)

It’s a nitpick but I kinda wish we could get a higher quality version of that Krystal like how this Daisy Meme is. Using Krystal’s actual model in the meme.

Attached: B7D7A328-AFDA-4867-A785-47807C10BE5B.jpg (372x749, 250.88K)

Seconding this, hfofa is underrated.

actually they both wear panties and are straight, thank you try again!

If you married Krystal would you want your children with her to be hybrids like the animal girls in anime or would you prefer it being a 50/50 chance of being human or Anthro?

PSA: Krystal is more relevant as a furry sex symbol than she was as a video game character and I’m thankful for all the fanart and animations we get of her.

Attached: 8BF5F7FA-21CB-4F94-BFAC-D86573CB42C3.jpg (498x720, 61.81K)