Battle royale games make me want to castrate myself...

Battle royale games make me want to castrate myself. I want to to shove my dick in a blender and punch a hole through my monitor.

Attached: download.jpg (474x426, 39.35K)

just broke my hand

it's because you're retarded and you refuse to try and eliminate any variables that can get you killed. you don't plan nor ever think; you just shoot at any moving target while you're in a disadvantageous position, while missing your shots, when you should waited for him to come closer in order to ambush him.
you shoot at any moving target without even thinking
>am i at an advantage or a disadvantage here?
and while you remember your vehicle that you've already placed nearby for a quick escape when needed. for you, it's just, what they call these days, "all aim; no brain" that is honestly plaguing every multiplayer shooter these days.
the game is all about eliminating variables and on-the-spot, learned improvisation to deal with the completely unscripted enemy encounters
and also still the best BR game. just take a step back at times and let enemies come to you

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (1920x1080, 492.07K)

I don't land hot or stupid. I don't fire on a target unless I'm confident I can eliminate them before they find cover. Top 10 30%+ of games, I still just can't stand it. I play battle royale because I'm a masochist.

Attached: Screenshot_286.png (1141x711, 277.11K)

nvm just won with 11 kills.

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (1919x1050, 1.4M)

BRs used to be about role play shit like Dayz now its esports garbage. another game type ruined by fucking losers

I could never get into day-z. Wandered around a grey empty map, checking countless empty buildings for an hour or so before uninstalling and never looking back. Tarkov seems like a happy medium between between day-z and pubg.

You ok, man?

I was quite wound up at the time, fine now. Dying to a crouched shotgun user who tip toed into my building without me hearing (audio rebalance) for the second game in a row elevated my heart rate a tad. Feeling alright now.

Not enough shooting in brs to my liking.

Same, wandered around for half an hour, found a friendly that only spoke russian and we both got btfo by a horde of zombies. Went near an airfield and got sniped by some cunt hiding there. Absolute dogshit if you go in solo and the server is mostly just PvP KoS.

Thanks for elucidating why it is I've gone off the genre. I really liked PUBG early on, when it was just the one map and it felt a lot more tense, with more focus on the scavenging and simply trying to get across the map before the circle closed in.

Yeah Day-Z was such a ballache to meet up with your friends and get started, when it even worked. But when I finally got a good game going it lead to completely unique scenarios that stick in my memory years later.

Maybe I need to try Tarkov if it sits somewhere between the two.

Attached: image1529235070-2e0e.jpg (740x416, 80.94K)

shut up pussy faggot
youre a little bitch
any tiny amount of pressure caves in your asshole

no

You ok, dude?

>I don't land hot
Why not?
>Top 10 30%+ of games
That's not exactly a good metric to be tracking, user.

Attached: waterfox_31-01-2022_11h-32m-21s.png (677x363, 15.44K)

get good with AR or UMP45 spray with 2x and 3x scopes

this poster is correct about the esports thing now so you just have learn to kill people off quickly. i recommend waiting and then shooting when their back is turned

I literally just won a SOLO (I don't need to be carried) game with eleven kills, buster. Show me your solo FPP stats or GTFO.

Solo is for losers, user.
>Tfw haven't played a single solo match since season 9
Jesus, I did not expect it to be that long ago.

Attached: waterfox_31-01-2022_11h-41m-28s.png (328x294, 8.97K)

Turns out those three matches are the only solo matches I've played since season 4

Attached: waterfox_31-01-2022_11h-42m-52s.png (327x406, 19.57K)

I've taken a liking to the mutant recently, getting those two round bursts in at mid to close range is devastating. I honestly don't need tips to survive, this whole thread started just because I had an unlucky game. Been playing this since launch, essentially, though I drop it for months and pick it up again every so often to see what has changed.

Play more solo fpp. It's the one true gamemode. When you're headshot with a kar98, you're dead, not downed, crawling for a safe spot for your buddy to pick you back up.

i think solo is true BR, but, yes, it's a little dead for PUBG. i forgot which update it was, but they suddenly really started pushing squad on everyone and i don't really blame them. the last one they did on a big scale was getting everyone (mostly chinese and other asians who are actually the main audience) into FPP from TPP

Attached: 907516.jpg (1920x1080, 690.81K)