What are your thoughts on the 3D iteration of the classic Leona outfit in KOF XV?

What are your thoughts on the 3D iteration of the classic Leona outfit in KOF XV?
youtu.be/nyUAGcecGuc

Attached: 20220131_150955.jpg (3840x2160, 1.33M)

I like it, but I won't be playing Leona

Why not? Coomer mentality made me learn her as a newbie to charge characters in general and in time it's actually made my inputs cleaner and snappier for every other characters too.

I still suck with charge characters dude, which is ironic because they were created for mutts who can't do stick motions :p

Her playstyle doesn't really interest me. I'm more of a zoner and/or glue eater player

I mix up my team. In XIV it's Clark + Leona + Mai/King
In XV I might sub out Clark for Shermie for full coomer team.

I hate that it's DLC. It makes me sad that in game unlockables aren't really a thing anymore.

It's a free DLC, the only condition is that you buy digital version of the game.

Clark/Benimaru/Yuri
Is this game cross platform? All platforms? Xbox can vs ps4 can vs pc? Gonna be doa on arrival if not

nope
crossplay is too fattening
and we must cut the fat
to wear a hat

Attached: kofxvdrone(on the same line)(withlessawkward size_difference).png (400x300, 152.85K)

Fucking fantastic.
I always liked this outfit more than her more recent ones.

Attached: lh.jpg (1966x1803, 675.62K)

It'll have crossplay across PC platforms and PS platforms, but not with each other yet, sadly.
Other fighting games are doing fine without full crossplay.

Oh well. There goes that. Guess I'll just stick to tekken.
Don't know why I expected SNK to do anything properly. Everything they make is garbage now.

Bruh.
Tekken has no crossplay at all.
Are you okay?WYVMJ

This image is so disgustingly corporate and lifeless that I doubt it was made by a human.
DLC has been a norm for games of all genres for years now. Why take issue when snk does it?

You can get this separately, right? I want this costume, but not really interested in buying the special edition or season pass or whatever is needed for it.

It's free dlc with ANY digital version of the game.

You'll tolerate bamco's shitty netcode but not a lack of crossplay with all platforms? Your own game doesn't even have crossplay.

How do I play Leona?

It has crossplay between steam and epic? didn't they not do that for samsho, nice to see them learning at least

Yes, Steam/Epic/Microsoft store versions will apparently have crossplay with each other. No idea about the xbox version.

Attached: lchangsm.jpg (1979x2000, 514.46K)