Choose your class

Choose your class.

Attached: 1633872944099.png (960x958, 108.26K)

Oh fuck off no one wants me

Attached: 1640312963018.jpg (462x461, 41.59K)

None

Dick ass thief.

i choose the most noble of classes: Paladin

Attached: 18947642837.jpg (119x125, 2.44K)

I'm talking to my tulpa

5. borderline a hermit with bare minimum human interaction

>chasing someone who's taken
people don't actually do this, right?

I wish tulpas were real and not just a larp.

I'm on 2, but I'm not really stuck the relationship just made me realize how much I hate talking to people

This.
>In no social contact at all with anyone I could have a relationship with (literally only 1 female who is married and we chat maybe once a month at most to chill and catch up)
>Literally never been in a relationship and thus have no exes
>See part 1
>See part 1

:(

Why is there no "I don't care about relationships and I'm pretty no one wants me" option?

>he thinks women can be single
son... when a girls breaks a relationship she finds another guy in less than 3 days. She may like it or not, but they just can't stand celibacy. So you're forced to go after taken girls and hope their current mate is shit.
There are case of women who claim themselves celibate but they fuck even more than girls in relationships, and with different guys, so you absolutely don't want one of these

All the time. It's how a lot of new relationships start, there's a not-technically-cheating phase and then they drop their gf/bf and hook up

>im none of these
>the only one that fits is number 1 but the other person i talk to is my grandma
um

>this is what females actually believe
Truly, life on easy mode.

>5. Indifferent

People relationship hop like they job hop

Where's option 5: no one gives a shit.

>talks to himself all day on an abandoned image board
>doesn't believe in tulpas

For me it's If you're single:

Attached: 1643215303324.png (1231x837, 1.53M)

>just dropped a 10 year relationship
Made me realize that Im too paranoid to be with anyone. I just wanna laugh at stuff here and play vidya

>talking to someone
kek no people lose interest in me fast unless I pretend like I have money
>stuck on an ex
never had one
>chasing someone who's taken
>implying
>Ignoring someone who wants you
Not many are even aware of my existence as a human kek

2 and 4 hybrid chads rise up

Sorry you need to hear this from me but normalfags are garbage. The only difference is they rationalize their shitty behavior better because "everyone else does it too". The incredible love stories you see sugarcoated in media is actually either
>I'm horny as fuck
and/or
>I'm bored of my old partner

People drop others in a heartbeat if the new deal is significantly better and make up excuses for it. Both men and women.

user, every woman cheats all the time.

Same here but the married female told me that she fantasizes about fucking me... lol :/

>normalfags literally cannot fathom a life that doesnt revolve around other people

Attached: maxfault.png (1200x1200, 27.27K)

Lmao this image creates incels jesus christ

>implying anyone realizes that I exist