youtube.com/watch?v=AQTmcD9vVYc&feature=related&fmt=18

-Particle Effects up the ass.
-HDR Lighting.
-Normalmapping.
-Dynamic Soft Shadows.
-Dynamic Depth of Field
-Agreeable texture resolution.
-Neat weapons.
-Interesting hook.(All-Seeing Eye/Puzzles to break up combat.)
-Controls bested only by the PC.

Wii funally has a current gen game.

Attached: 1234479600.jpg (996x484, 32.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs
youtube.com/watch?v=wqTpHhaKtL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOL at the screenshot.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

>forbidden or private

Op is dumb

>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What the fuck?

I remember when someone was spamming those gibberish posts. Somehow this one stuck.

>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

The harder I try to understand what the fuck you're saying, the more my brain hurts.

lol thanks for the nostalgia trip, OP

That said, the Conduit and its sequel should be the industry standard for customizability in console games.

classic

hello time traveller

Attached: 1234481364.png (287x200, 79.8K)

what is this guy smoking? LOL

It's just obvious You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

SEE, THE KIDS LISTEN TO THE RAP MUSIC

>lookmorelike posting is over 10 years old

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

People don't think it be like it is, but it do

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

I think he tried to say three sentences but accidentally merged all of them together, because he was in a rush or something

Attached: FB_IMG_1626715913025.jpg (1080x1740, 75.02K)

No. no one has really even far to go want look more like that, but i know what you are saying. Why would even want to go as far more like that?

>nintendo will never fund a remaster or remake of the first game
Feel sad man. So many third-party games back on wii could've been brought back with the millions they've been making to pad out the switch's library.

Did you have a stroke?

Now this is a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cZC67wXUTs

dear god, what happened to this post? it's like a disaster area

The more I try and figure out what this guy is saying, the more confused I get.

>private video

why did they do it

Attached: 1236231723026.png (256x256, 38.64K)

WHERE’S THE FUCKING JOKE

Excuse me, what?

Attached: 1234418577.png (99x121, 19.29K)

Attached: ronald.jpg (600x600, 67.63K)

Is this game actually good?

Attached: 1234481589.png (1140x745, 680.46K)

This stupid thread again?

youtube.com/watch?v=wqTpHhaKtL8

Oh shit did I just fall for a copy pasta? Now I feel retarded for laughing my ass off.